Senior Financial Analyst - Booming Business
Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Senior Financial AnalystAbout the Senior Financial Analyst
- Booming business - they have done very well in tthis
- Get involved in strategic decisions for new product
- Newly created Senior Financial Analyst role to help support the
business units - Financial lead working closely with the operations
- Highly visible role - presenting information to the President
of the respective business unit.
- Ability to create strong relations with key members within the
- Work alongside with Senior Management who are well
- This position is for someone who has the desire to learn and
- Impact! Through data manipulation and understanding of results
make recommendations on products/clients that will make a positive
impact on the bottom line.Core Responsibilities of the Senior
- Heavily focused on forecasting (monthly) results of
- Monthly analysis - indepth review of results over plan/prior
- Monthly operating review meetings to the president of the
- Monthly operating package.
- Project based : looking at pricing, customers, profitability
through high level forecasting and financial modeling.
- New product development. Analyze and advise th business units
on ROI investment on new products.Preferred Requirements of the
Senior Financial Analyst
- BS Accounting/Finance
- 5-7 years of solid FPA background within a manufacturing
- Solid MS Excel skills - heavy use of Excel to manipulate large
volumes of data.
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, Springfield , Senior Financial Analyst - Booming Business, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!