Financial Records Clerk (MGM Springfield)
Company: MGM Resorts International
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location:Springfield, MassachusettsPOSITION SUMMARYThe primary
responsibility of the Records Clerk to generate clear and legible
scanned images into the Perceptive system workflow for the audit
and accounting processes. Ensure documents are scanned in a timely
manner and accurately. Work with sensitive material and must be
able to maintain confidentiality. Also responsible for the
administration of MGM Springfield's document retention guidance.
All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and
MGM Resorts International and the Massachusetts Gaming Commission
(MGC) policies, practices, and procedures.POSITION
- Sort and prepare documents for scanning, removing staples,
paperclips and rubber bands and unfolding, straightening and
combining forms as needed.
- Index each employee record document in the Perceptive scanning
system, which includes, but is not limited to: verify that images
are correct, legible and accounted for.
- Responsible for organization and filing of documents to be
- Organize documents and updated/maintain retention data within
the system utilized by the company, ensuring destruction schedules
are adhered to.
- Provide feedback to departments when the document retention
program is not followed in accordance with company procedures
- Promote, develop and maintain effective communication,
interaction, and excellent relationship with internal customers,
including ensuring their requirements are identified and
- Promote an effective relationship between the department, the
business unit, other corporate departments and to ensure effective
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.This job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not
intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way
each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to
perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the
- N/AEDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- At least 1 year of casino/hotel specific
accounting/audit/administrative or clerical experience and/or
- Effectively communicate in English, both oral and written
- At least one (1) year of accounting/audit experience
- Previous experience in a Casino/Hotel environment in an
auditing or finance area.
- Previous experience working in a similar casino resort or
Financial Shared Services Center setting.CERTIFICATES, LICENSES,
- MA Gaming License
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United
- Strong team player that has a direct approach and is solution
- Good communication skills and demonstrate ability to resolve
all situations in a professional manner.
- Have initiative, strive for continuous improvement.
- Ability to understand change management. This should include
participating in the development of solutions which require
comprehensive shifts in operational practices.
- Knowledge of Minimum Internal Control Standards.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business
- Ability to work in a high stress, high volume and fast paced
environment managing multiple tasks, projects and personnel
simultaneously. Ability to prioritize conflicting duties and
maintain timeline integrity for projects and tasks.
- Must have the ability to prioritize based on urgency.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills to function effectively while
still maintaining attention to detail and meeting established
- Strive for continuous improvement. Proven ability to develop
and execute innovative ideas, projects, and business solutions.
- Flexibility and ability to work within a growth environment
with changing priorities.
- Ability to guide design and strategy for use of electronic
system tools to improve process, mine data, extract and report
- Maintain manual dexterity to access scanner and computer via
computer keyboard and operate office equipment such as a copier.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate and present in English, in both
written and oral forms.WORK SCHEDULE/HOURS:
- Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: Varies Hours: Varies
- Other - Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside
of normal business hours.
Keywords: MGM Resorts International, Springfield , Financial Records Clerk (MGM Springfield), Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!