Accounting Associate I
Company: Freedom Credit Union
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Primary Summary:Responsible for all accounts payable functions
as required. Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
- Handles all accounts payable functions, including dealing with
vendors, writing checks and resolving disputes.
- Reviews and balances A/P checking account daily.
- Prepares year- end report of employee and board expenses.
- Responsible for preparing and issuing 1099s.
- Performs data entry for various vendors invoice analysis.
- Coordinates with property management firm to pay facility
- Processes incoming and outgoing wires.
- Prepares month end G/L reconciliations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but
not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the
Office of Foreign Assets Control. Position Requirements: Experience
1 3 years previous accounting experience preferred. Working
knowledge of Microsoft Office. Education/Certifications/Licenses
Some college preferred. Interpersonal Skills Courtesy, tact, and
diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal
contact with others inside and/or outside the organization,
generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving and
obtaining information, as well as advising or referring, which
commonly require shorter discussions.
Keywords: Freedom Credit Union, Springfield , Accounting Associate I, Accounting, Auditing , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!