Company: TEC Staffing Services
Posted on: January 11, 2022
We are recruiting for a Bookkeeper/Office Assistant for a
non-profit organization. This position will require the right
candidate to manage office and accounting functions of the
organization. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and team
Schedule: 28-35 hours weeklyBenefits: PTO, 14 Paid Holidays,
Health, Vision, & Dental Insurance, 403B, Professional Development,
Life & Disability Insurance
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and
procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence;
designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply
requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Manage accounting functions of the organization. Develop and
maintain internal budgets, completing financial reports,
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for
retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office
systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing
standards and procedures; measuring results against standards;
making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
employees, following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special
reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by assisting with recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees. Working knowledge of
benefits/human resources. Assists with employee engagement
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Report directly to Executive Director.
- Proficient on Quick Books, Microsoft Office
- Grant management experience preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor's degree or 5 years of equivalent experience
Keywords: TEC Staffing Services, Springfield , Bookkeeper/Office Assistant, Accounting, Auditing , Lee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!