Director Service Lines - Cardiovascular Admin
Posted on: February 22, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a Director Service Lines - Cardiovascular
Admin for a Full Time, Day position.-- JOB SUMMARY Directs,
controls and is accountable for assigned Service Lines. Develops
long and short-term business strategies, operational plans and
oversees implementation. Manages the design, structure, development
and planning issues within scope of direction. Responsible for
quality, service and regulatory compliance for areas of
responsibility. Responsible for providing operational leadership
and for planning, developing and directing patient care programs
and related capital projects for assigned area. ESSENTIAL
- Provides leadership for operational effectiveness, clinical
excellence and personnel management. Supervises staff for assigned
services and programs across multiple geographies and multiple
departments. Leads all hospital departments and co-leads all
assigned/associated PHMG clinics.
- Creates and monitors infrastructure, systems, processes and
standards to achieve desired outcomes in collaboration with medical
directors, leadership, department chairs and medical staff.
- Provides fiscal and business planning that promotes revenue
enhancements and cost efficiency. Develops, implements and monitors
operating and capital budgets. Accountable for meeting budgetary
and operational targets as defined by triple aim outcomes
- Directs recruitment, training and evaluation of personnel in
collaboration with hospital and PHMG.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts that promote clinical
excellence, revenue enhancement and cost efficiency. Establishes
and maintains collaborative relationships with physicians,
department managers, staff and customers that lead to measurable
improvement in patient care outcomes, efficiency and customer
- Supports clinical processes that assure patient safety.
Accountable for knowledge of and for achieving or exceeding
national benchmarks and patient safety goals for scope of
- Ensures regulatory compliance for all areas of
- Monitors, communicates, and works to improve patient, physician
and staff satisfaction.
- Plans, develops, implements and evaluates new patient care
programs and practice models including identification of clinical
objectives, capital and other resource requirements, expected
operating revenues and expenses, allocation of space and
organization of program personnel and other operation
- In alignment with established strategic initiatives; creates
effectives outreach programs in order to meet the needs of patients
in secondary and tertiary market areas.
- Performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in healthcare
- Master's degree required or a combination of education and
professional experience that provides the incumbent with the
requisite knowledge, skills and ability to successfully perform the
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience required.
- Demonstrated experience in developing successful working
relationships at all levels of the organization.
- If RN: Clinical licensure in the state of practice within two
months of hire as required in order to practice.
- Ability to deliver financial results for areas of
- Effective communication skills; verbal, written and
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible, lead change, remain
current with healthcare environment changes and translate those
changes into operational plans to discern and interpret the
potential impact on assigned departments/community (s).
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills. COMMUNITY/LOCATION
- CV Services: This position is an integral part of the System CV
Operations Council (SCVHOC). Responsible for operational targets
for all assigned areas of responsibility and expected to work with
and assist other SCVHOC members in obtaining good outcomes for the
whole organization. Under the supervision of System leadership,
will make decisions affecting strategy, implementation and
management of resources and will problem solve operational issues
involving medical staff and physician practices.
- St. John Medical Center: Provides oversight for both inpatient
and outpatient Hemodialysis. St. Joseph Medical Center, Emergency
Department Service Line Director
- This position is responsible for providing operational
leadership and for planning, developing and directing patient care
programs and related capital projects for Emergency/Trauma Care,
and Emergency Preparedness. This position will be an integral part
of the Regional Hospital Operations Council (RHOC). Will be
responsible for operational targets for all areas of contrail and
will be expected to work with and assist other RHOC members to get
to good outcomes for the whole organization. Under the supervision
of executive leadership, will make decisions affecting strategy,
implementation and management of resources and will problem solve
operating issues involving medical staff and physician practices
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach
a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Springfield , Director Service Lines - Cardiovascular Admin, Administration, Clerical , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!