Company: TW Metals Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Responsibilities: Schedules appointments, gives information to
callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of
clerical work, and minor administrative and business detail, by
- Greets visitors ascertains the nature of business, and directs
visitors to the employer or appropriate person.
- Answers telephone and gives information to callers, or routes
call to appropriate official and places outgoing calls.
- Distributes incoming mail.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Files correspondence and other records. Arranges travel
schedules and reservations.
- Records minutes of staff meetings.
- Prepares outgoing mail. Qualifications:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One to three months related experience and/or training
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Effective communication skills which include verbal and
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office
- Willingness to learn proprietary program, known as Metalware We
treat our employees right: We offer a full comprehensive benefits
program that includes: medical, dental, vision, company-paid life
insurance, short and long-term disability, paid vacation, 401(k),
tuition reimbursement among other competitive benefits. TW Metals,
LLC. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to
be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be
considered for employment regardless of race, religion, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability,
age, or veteran status. TW Metals is also committed to complying
with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and
immigration status. The right opportunity is waiting for you here
at TW Metals, LLC. APPLY NOW! As an EOE/AA employer, the
organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due
to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability
Keywords: TW Metals Inc, Springfield , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!