Teachers Aide-Childcare Program
Company: Behavioral Health Network, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Looking for energy, creativity and fun??Kidstop Children's
Center, Quaboag Children's Center, Kidstop School-Age Program The
Teacher's Aide opening!The Teacher's Aide will share responsibility
for the direct care of a group of children with a teaching team
under the supervision of a Certified Teacher and the Center
Director.The Teacher's Aide may work with infant/toddlers,
preschoolers, or school-age children.Plan and implement activities
that promote the social, physical and intellectual growth of
children.Responsible for the safety, hygiene, and emotional
security of in children in their care.Communicate appropriately
with parents as needed and function as a positive and cooperative
member of the teaching staff.
Who are we?Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit
community behavioral health agency that has been providing services
to children, adults, families and communities in Western
Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent
communities.Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
- Works positively with others to achieve classroom goals.
- Maintains an attractive, clean, and organized space in
coordination with other staff and in accordance with licensing
- Communicates pertinent information with regard to families and
children to the Teacher and/or Center Director.
- Conducts activities for a group of children throughout the day
using EEC approved curriculum/guidelines and the daily schedule set
by the Director.
- Learns and follows all EEC policies including but not limited
to safety, special needs, redirection, behavioral management and
- Supervises meals and naptime.
- Completes incident reports, mandated reports, and any other
classroom record as required.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all children, parents, and
- Engages parents and is responsive to their needs.**NOTICE**In
accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff,
interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully
vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or
religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to
starting work.The same guidelines noted above apply during flu
season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as
announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine
policy.Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff,
interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or
use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within
sight of any BHN facility.If you are interested in this
opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click
on "Browse All Jobs" to apply!BHN maintains its commitment to
social justice and diversity and strongly encourages diverse
candidates to apply.
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!Job
SnapshotEmployee TypeFull-TimeLocationSpringfield, MAJob TypeOther,
Entry Level, Nonprofit - Social ServicesExperienceNot SpecifiedDate
Keywords: Behavioral Health Network, Inc., Springfield , Teachers Aide-Childcare Program, Education / Teaching , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!