Principal Engineer (PE) Electronics - TS/SCI Required
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
245955 Location:-- Springfield, VA US Job Category:--
Engineering TS/SCI Job Description CACI is seeking a Principal
Engineer (PE) Eletronics to support our mission critical program in
various CONUS and OCONUS locations.
What You'll Get to Do: Serves as the senior technical consultant on
this Task Order. Serves as Project Manager for advanced electronics
design, upgrade and maintenance projects tasked under this Task
Order. Provides planning, design, initial fielding, testing, and
training, for complex, special purpose U.S. communications systems
and equipment that are used to support critical Intelligence and
Electronic Warfare (IEW) systems. Assures systems and equipment
operations and maintenance comply with physical, operational,
security, safety, environmental and communications regulations and
More About the Role:
- Leads project teams deployed worldwide to install, maintain and
upgrade complex electronic mission systems, security systems and
antennas. Supports U. S. Army systems on site whenever and wherever
- Researches requirements and data to develop design
specifications to support deployable U. S. Army equipment within
Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF's). Employs
state-of-the-art data collection equipment to monitor the
functioning of electronic, communications, and related
- Performs complex electromagnetic interference/radio frequency
interference (EMI/RFI) analyses and makes recommendations for
mitigation. Maintains baseline information for US military unique
physical security systems.
- Coordinates the technical requirements of the contract and
exchanges technical information on projects among contract
- Acts as the technical advisor to the Program Manager.
- Provides technical oversight to the work of more junior
engineers and technicians.
- Manages subcontracts under this PWS. Coordinates with
subcontract personnel; manages the utilization of resources in the
- Coordinates with Government and other Contractor personnel for
- Immediately deployable to worldwide locations, in potentially
hazardous work environments, to perform QRC/RRC technical support
to U.S. forces. You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited
college/university and 10 years of engineering experience including
the management of complex projects. Professional Engineer
registration is desirable.
- Plus two years of progressive experience and proven management
skills with unit/site management (i.e., division manager or team
director) and experience in design and maintenance of complex
electronic communications systems.
- A thorough knowledge of high frequency (HF) through microwave
(MW) radio frequency (RF) receiving, transmitting, and distribution
systems. Must have experience with other electronic equipment
including but not limited to fiber optic systems, audio systems,
computers, analog and digital displays, I/O devices, and
- Experience with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and the
functional application of EMI/RFI analysis and mitigation
- Ability to fault isolate, repair and test complex systems,
including the ability to understand and operate software-based
diagnostics systems and electronic test equipment.
- Familiarization with the maintenance of heating, ventilation
and air conditioning systems and site power and grounding.
- Knowledge of maintenance shop operations and quality
- Knowledge of satellite communications
- Command of fluent English, including the ability to read,
write, and comprehend technical documentation, schematics, and
diagrams written under the American National Standards Institute
- US Citizen. Final Top Secret Clearance based upon a TIER 5
- Investigation, and favorable eligibility determination for
access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) IAW ICD 704.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
success. Job Location US-Springfield-VA-VIRGINIA SUBURBAN CACI
employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal
Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Springfield , Principal Engineer (PE) Electronics - TS/SCI Required, Engineering , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!