Release Train Engineer
Company: Manufacturing Techniques, Inc. (MTEQ)
Posted on: February 23, 2021
QinetiQ Inc. is an innovative C5ISR Systems and Technology
leader. Our company is built on a foundation of advanced
technology, systems engineering, rapid prototyping, and improved
operational sensing. We work with the latest technological
developments in government, industry, and academia, leveraging that
knowledge to rapidly advance the state of the art, combining
cutting edge sensor technology with innovative research in ---elds
such as sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, arti---cial
intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality
(AR).-- We are a world-class team of professionals that build
Ground Systems, Solider Systems, Airborne Sensing and Processing
Technologies and Integrated C2 solutions. Our customers are always
our number one priority and our mission is to empower and protect
American Warfighters and Security Forces! Your Contribution to Our
- Understands, creates, and maintains Program Increment
- Understands the government Product Owner's acceptance criteria
to determine when a backlog item is done--.
- Leads--the software developer teams through program increment
and program iteration planning.
Identifies and mitigates impediments to the software development
- Understands the ODS design principles, approaches to system
design, security, testing, and documentation to ensure the
compliance of resulting software. To Land This Job, You Need:
- Training and/or certification as a Scrum Master by an
educational or professional association
- Demonstrated success in the conduct of agile software
development for complex information technology systems
- Bachelor's degree plus 10 years of experience, or Masters plus
five years of experience in systems engineering, software
engineering, information technology management or a related
- Demonstrated success in delivering functional code to the
government's satisfaction using agile design and development
techniques. Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: TS/SCI Why
- Your work will contribute to the protection of American
Warfighters and Security Forces.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology.
- Extensive opportunities for continuous learning, professional
growth and advancement.--
- We only hire the best! No matter if you are entry or senior
level, you will have the opportunity learn from some of the best in
- We have fun! We regularly have company events, from luncheons
and costume contests to golf tournaments.
- We care about YOU and YOUR FAMILY. We offer competitive
benefits and health insurance options. No One Has Time for Long Job
Applications! We completely understand. That is why we have made
the application process easy. We promise. This will be simple.
Accessibility/Accommodation: If because of a medical condition or
disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please send an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us
know the nature of your request and your contact information.
QinetiQ Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
protected Veteran status.
Keywords: Manufacturing Techniques, Inc. (MTEQ), Springfield , Release Train Engineer, Engineering , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!