Engineering Process technician
Company: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Engineering Process Technician needed for an 18 month contract
to hire opportunity with Yohs client located in Gloucester,
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess
- Success working in highly dynamic environment while interfacing
multiple functional areas
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a small team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Operate metrology equipment in the lab including but not
limited to Therma-Wave, Sheet Resistance, Rapid Thermal
- Prepare silicon wafers for shipment, including generating
shipping documents and communicating with logistics when
- Unpack, inspect and receive incoming silicon wafer shipments.
Involves manually lifting 200mm and 300mm wafer cassettes.
- Issue wafer inventory utilizing SAP wafer ordering system to
fulfill requests for engineering.
- Verify and maintain records of inventory transactions,
including cycle counting, receiving and outgoing shipments.
- Assists process engineers to support process improvements,
R&D, engineering experiments and customer escalation
- Generate, maintain, and analyze daily SPC data for metrology
equipment, and respond to out of control SPC.
- Performs computer entries into database as part of role to
accurately report results to customers.
- Interface with internal customers and deliver accurate results
with a sense of urgency to support business needs and technical
- Ability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with
others in a fast paced, team-based environment.
What You Need To Bring To The Table
- Minimum Associate degree or High School diploma or
- A minimum of one year of working experience in the
semiconductor fab equipment and metrology is a plus. Knowledge of
basic SPC rule is required.
- Ability to interpret data, perform basic calculations, and
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint,
- Strong written and verbal communication and active listening
skills. Capacity to problem solve with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work inside cleanroom - sit or stand for prolonged
periods with full gowning requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of SAP
- Demonstrated proficiency in Metrology
Whats In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of the largest and legendary global
staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yohs network of
client companies has been employing professionals like you for over
65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yohs extensive talent
community that will provide you with access to Yohs vast network of
opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity
available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly e-payroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
What are you waiting for? Get Hired, Apply Now!
#Zip-SA #CB-SA #IND-SA #Mon-SA
Keywords: Yoh A Day & Zimmermann Company, Springfield , Engineering Process technician, Engineering , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!