Company: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Objectives of the role
- Help to design, build, and maintain complex ETL jobs that
deliver business value.
- Translate our high-level business requirements into technical
- Ingest a solution that will encompass both full data and
incremental data loads.
- Implement adequate data quality controls
- Provide insight and direction to guide the future development
of MassMutual's data platform
- Develop re-usable tools to help streamline the delivery of new
- Collaborate closely with other developers, other teams,
- Evaluate and recommend tools, technologies, processes and
- Work in an Agile development environment, attending daily
stand-up meetings and delivering incremental improvementsBasic
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a
- Data: 8+ years of experience with data analytics and
- SQL: Deep knowledge of SQL and query optimization
- Cloud: Experience working in a cloud environment (e.g.
- Spark: -Hands on experience developing with Spark
- Postgres: - Hands on experience developing in Postgres.
- Advanced Data Processing: Experience using data processing
technologies such as Kafka
- Workflow: Good knowledge of orchestration and scheduling
- ETL: Mastery level understanding of ETL methodologies and
- Troubleshooting: Experience with troubleshooting and root cause
analysis to determine and remediate potential issues
- Communication: excellent communication, problem solving and
organizational and analytical skills
- Able to work independently and in small group
- Master's degree in computer science or engineering or a related
- API: - Solid knowledge of Restful APIs, NodeJS and Java
- Python: - Understanding of python for job submission, data
analysis---.MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with
Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge
Keywords: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance, Springfield , Data Engineer, Engineering , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!