Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic
Company: Caracas Construction Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and repair problems to construction equipment both
on and off road equipment small and large.
- Performs preventive maintenance on fleet vehicles and equipment
routinely as needed.
- Some minor welding.
- Responsible for filling out daily work orders accurately.
- Responsible for turning in approved parts request forms.
- Performing repairs and maintenance in the field. Must be
willing to work in the rain, in cold temperatures, and in the
- Responsible for keeping a clean work area and using proper PPE
at all times.
- Comply with (and actively promote) all safety practices.
- Must have a minimum of (5) years of experience working on large
and small construction equipment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines on set schedules.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must have own tools and possess valid driver's license, CDL a
- Ability to adapt to changing schedules.Full Time with the
opportunity for overtime.
Keywords: Caracas Construction Corporation, Springfield , Heavy Equipment / Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Ludlow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!