Posted on: February 12, 2024
United States of America
CAM69: ALC - Mass (Canton) 95 Shawmut Road , Canton, MA, 02021
At Carrier we make modern life possible by delivering
groundbreaking systems and services that help buildings, homes and
the cold chain become more healthy, safe, sustainable, and
intelligent. Our global team of dedicated employees continues to
set industry standards by pursuing the latest research and
developments to improve the lives of our customers. We're
constantly growing, seeking out talented, likeminded people who are
committed to our primary duty: to be the world's first choice in
HVAC and refrigeration.
At Automated Logic, we've been developing and supporting
intelligent building solutions that have helped customers,
including small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, operate
their buildings more efficiently for over 40 years. Our products
help reduce energy consumption, lower utility, operating and
maintenance costs, and improve indoor air quality, occupant
comfort, and productivity. Technology that supports the buildings
and industry of today and tomorrow requires a wide range of talents
and skill sets.
Scope of Position:
As a Field Engineer, you will be crucial to ALC's business through
the field commissioning of building automation systems created
specifically for each individual customer. We are looking for a
team member who is self-motivated, detail oriented, and is customer
focused. You will work on solving increasingly complex problems and
assist in the training and development of less experienced Field
Essential Job Functions:
- Initiate, install, troubleshoot optimize customer systems that
utilize advanced Direct Digital Control technology.
- Serve as local contact for technical issues and leader in the
- Offer effective solutions for increasingly complex system
- Provide turnkey project delivery on small to medium
- Responsible for ensuring that systems operate properly, to
include controls, sensors, and software.
- Load software, configure trends, alarms, and reports.
- Implement time management strategies to ensure customer
- Communicate and document the status and details of the project
for the customer.
- Provide site-specific training to owners/operators on the
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience in Building Automation, HVAC, or
- Capable of climbing ladders or using other lift equipment over
8 feet above grade and capable of lifting items up to 50lbs.
- Valid and current Driver's License and can be insurable by the
- Bachelor's degree, associate degree, Technical/Business School
Certificate or Diploma in HVAC, Controls, or related field.
- Experience with building automation software, such as WebCTRL,
and installing increasingly complex building automation
- Basic knowledge of navigating and integrating into a variety of
building automation systems.
- Advanced knowledge of TCP/IP networks including wireless
- Experience interacting with a large and diverse number of
simultaneous challenges, requiring knowledge of multiple
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in
a team environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 applications.
Carrier is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age
or any other federally protected class.
Job Applicant's Privacy Notice:
Click on this link to read the Job Applicant's Privacy Notice
Keywords: Carrier, Springfield , Field Engineer, Engineering , Canton, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!