Process Engineering Manager - req#2111
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Posted on: January 10, 2019
Job Description Process Engineering Manager for Precision Machine Manufacturing Company near Springfield, MA Are you a creative and ambitious Process Engineering Manager looking for a full-time position at a state-of-the-art facility? Well look no further!The Process Engineering Manager will oversee daily operations and ensure the efficiency and efficacy of all processes and procedures, with the primary objective of improving and streamlining workflow. The ideal candidate for this position is a team player and a motivated problem-solver with an inquiring mind who can ensure high-quality work under pressure.Amazing Benefits:· Medical, Dental and Vision plans that blow other company plans out of the water and the weekly costs for these plans are way below industry average (some as low as $4/week!)· EAP, Life and Disability plans free of charge· 401k plan matched by employer and you are 100% vested from day one· Tuition Assistance, PTO and HolidaysResponsibilities
- Supervise, support, and contribute to the Engineering/Programming workload by managing, scheduling, and prioritizing the efforts.
- Interface with customer engineering.
- Identify, improve, and execute solutions to problem areas and constraints.
- Implement new technology in engineering, programming, operations, and quality.
- Own Engineering and Programming responsibilities in contract review.
- Operations planning: ensure a manufacturing plan is developed upfront based on capacity and customer lead time requirements.
- Perform all other duties as required, including
- Build new and edit existing Items and related Bills of Material to ensure system accuracy and shop floor manufacturing processes.
- Identify, prioritize, and manage cycle time efforts in support of enterprise wide Cost Out efforts.
- Provide process-engineering support to production, assuring accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback.
- Prepare and maintain revision/distribution/control of CNC/DNC programs for production use.
- Prepare and assemble production Travelers, Operation Sheets, and Work Instructions for all components, while maintaining integrity on controlled documents/Syteline routers.
- Support production in resolving issues.
- Develop tooling / fixturing requirements.
- Develop raw material/detail listings for all components.
- Monitor shop processes and provide corrective action. Qualifications· minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or five years’ experience in the engineering discipline· excellent understanding of CNC machine tools/controls· Excellent understanding of CNC programming, geometric dimensioning / tolerancing· Excellent understanding of machine capabilities, material properties and speeds / feeds· 7 + years of Engineering Management Experience (preferred)· 1+ years of CNC Programming Experience (preferred)· 1+ years of SyteLine experience (preferred) Ask for: Jehaan Veiga Email: Jehaan@AjuliaExecutiveSearch.com Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements. Company DescriptionAjulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Springfield , Process Engineering Manager - req#2111, Engineering , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!