Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Location: Springfield, MA Salary: 90000 - 110000 Description: Our
client is a global market leader in high performance plastics
components and assemblies for aerospace, defense and medical
markets. Position Purpose The Quality Engineer shall be responsible
for the support of the Organization in its quest to produce quality
products, which meet customer requirements, as well as statutory
and regulatory requirements. The QE will also work to continually
improve our processes and support the quality management system Job
- The QE shall have a B.S. in Engineering discipline (preferably
Bio-Medical, Mechanical or Industrial), with a minimum 2 years of
- Experience in a given field (Medical Devices, Automotive, or
Aerospace) is required.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, 13485 and AS9100 Quality Systems, US
FDA 21 CFR Part 820 and/or cGMP is a must.
- Knowledgeable in plastics processing, manufacturing or tooling
design environments is desirable.
- ASQ certification is desirable. Key duties and responsibilities
- Acting as a project leader for process improvement projects,
conducting and/or reviewing results of investigation analyses
issues, and collecting data, monitoring and reporting process
trends and control data, and coordinating product and process
- Write and execute protocols and reports, review documentation,
perform root cause investigations, assess impact and analyze risk
in support of new products, new equipment, process changes and test
- Participate in the establishment of quality specifications and
standards for raw materials and for process and finished
- Develop and recommend inspection and sampling techniques,
quality control plans or process procedures to meet the quality
- Install inspection and testing procedures for raw materials,
in-process and finished products.
- Perform quality audit procedures covering in-house
manufacturing procedures and suppliers, ensure that conformance to
requirements are met.
- Advise Quality Manager on matters of quality that affect the
company and recommend appropriate corrective action.
- Implement requirements for the approval of new products and/or
components and prepare competitive product analysis when
- Provide technical assistance to the Purchasing department in
connection with the purchase of raw materials and supplies.
- Provide technical assistance and support to the Manufacturing
for their product lines. Generate and follow through on
Non-conformance reports (NCRs) when necessary.
- Communicate with suppliers, issue SCARs and when requested,
conduct supplier audits. Qualified Candidates Please resumes direct
to email@example.comThank youMatthew Ellis, National Recruiter /
Account Manager, The Judge Group 10 North High Street, Suite 510,
West Chester, PA 19380 office (484) 420-2282 - mobile (610)
247-9977 - Contact: This job and many more are available through
The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided by Dice
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Springfield , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!