HR Director - Global Products and Technology
Company: CTI Education Group
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Job Description - HR Director - Global Products and Technology
(093116) Job Description HR Director - Global Products and
Technology - ( 093116 ) Description This position provides HR
leadership and strategic direction for the Vehicle Group's G lobal
Products group, as well as the Vehicle Group global Technology
team, by developing and executing HR initiatives related to people
development, talent acquisition, retention, diversity,
organizational development, and performance management in each
location with an employee presence around the world.
- Act as business partner, strategic solution provider, and
advisor for the leadership teams and employees of the global
product lines and global technology function.
- Develop the organization design to optimize resources, align
goals, and realize synergies globally
- Actively help shape the business strategy and align the HR
function; Ensure organizational structure, bench strength and
capacity are aligned with the current and future needs of the
- Upgrade and develop talent in key positions to successfully
achieve the business strategy.
- Design and implement effective organizational/leadership
development programs and lead a culture of positive employee
- Complete analysis and action plans necessary to achieve all HR
metrics for the global product lines and technology function, e.g.
Employee Survey, OCA, diversity, turnover, etc.
- Employ coaching, consulting and facilitation skills to
influence behavior and business decisions consistent with Eaton
Values and Leadership Attributes.
- Administer, calibrate and monitor the performance management
process and the Organizational Capability Assessment (OCA) for the
employee population of the global product groups and technology,
manufacturing and finance functions.
- Direct and coordinate the recruitment, selection and promotion
processes; Take proactive action to ensure a diverse candidate pool
- Develop, direct, coordinate, and maintain all global policies
and procedures of the Human Resources function in accordance with
legal, country, Eaton guidelines.
- Administer compensation programs to ensure competitive pay
practices that reward superior employee performance.
- Manage training needs identification, training program
development and deployment across the global business, as well as
provide support for corporate organizational development
- Lead or participate in Group or Corporate Global HR
- Leverage HR best practices globally across the Regions.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive Human Resources professional
- Bachelor's degree in psychology,--labor relations or business
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience with functional
and/or direct reports
- Must be able to consult, coach, and advise senior leaders in
- Consistently demonstrate a high level of ethics and values; be
widely trusted; direct and truthful, with the ability to establish
and maintain effective relationships and gain confidence.
- Act as an agent for change - willing to challenge the status
- Confident leader with the ability to gain the confidence of
others, with demonstrated facilitation skills.
- High level of integrity and common sense. One whom others would
consider highly credible. Strong listening skills are
- Demonstrate broad functional and global HR competence in
multiple functions, such as hiring & staffing, compensation,
employee relations, legal compliance, contract administration,
- Effective communicator, who is comfortable in a high visibility
position and who will lead and empower appropriate organizational
change working across multiple organizational and geographical
- Possess the ability and willingness to learn from experience,
and subsequently apply that learning to perform successfully under
new or first-time conditions. Preferred Qualifications:
- Master's degree in psychology, labor relations or business
- Prior experience global experience
- Prior experience on divisional leadership team--
- Prior experience supporting engineering and technology
functions We make what matters work. Everywhere you look-from the
technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical
services and infrastructure that we depend on every day-you'll find
one thing in common. It all relies on power. That's why Eaton is
dedicated to improving people's lives and the environment with
power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient,
safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are
confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes
that our employees embody. We're ethical, passionate, accountable,
efficient, transparent and we're committed to learning. These
values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the
planet, never losing sight of what matters. Job : Human Resources
Primary Location Other Locations Work Locations : Galesburg MI Loc
13100 E Michigan Ave Warehouse Order - Galesburg Galesburg 49053
Organization : VEH AUTO Automotive Division Job Level : Director
Schedule : Full-time Is remote work (i.e. working from home or
another Eaton facility) allowed for this position? : No Does this
position offer relocation? : Relocation from within hiring country
Keywords: CTI Education Group, Springfield , HR Director - Global Products and Technology, Executive , Southfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!