Director - Analytics & Research Operations
Company: Ozarks Technical Community College
Posted on: November 19, 2021
As you are fully aware, we are all dealing with the rapidly
developing circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Our College, like
many others, is dealing with changing circumstances and directives
to take proactive steps to protect the health of our students and
employees. We are doing all we can to minimize the risk of COVID-19
exposure to the OTC community. As a result, many hiring processes
have been put on hold or altered, and many processes now include
remote interviews through ZOOM, FYI. Continue to remain up to date
with job postings, notifications, and the status of positions on
hold by visiting jobs.otc.edu and signing up to receive
notifications. If you have any questions you may reach out to HR at
417-447-2635 or email email@example.com directly. Again, thank you for
your interest in working for OTC and your patience at this time.
Looking for part-time work on campus under our work study program?
Search for positions on campus to be a work study here .
-- Director of Analytics & Research Operations - rootEd (GRANT
FUNDED) Apply now Job no: 493771
Work type: Springfield Campus
Location: Springfield, MO
Categories: Advancement/OTC Foundation, Full-Time
JOB TITLE: Director - Analytics & Research Operations, rootEd
Missouri DEPARTMENT: Strategic Planning & Grant Development SALARY
RANGE: $68,000-$75,000 FLSA: EXEMPT SCHEDULE DETAILS: Full-time/12
month position/This is grant-funded with a limited term
appointment. Program Summary rootEd Missouri is a statewide
initiative designed to improve postsecondary outcomes for students
from Missouri's rural communities. rootEd will support districts'
dedicated college and career advisors through a partnership with
the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
(DESE). Through this partnership, advisors will be placed in up to
60 rural Missouri high schools. These advisors will work alongside
school counselors and district leadership to ensure every student
graduates with a postsecondary plan and to grow the number of
students that enroll in a postsecondary option. The Ozarks
Technical Community College (OTC), sponsored by rootEd, will work
with DESE to set the vision and direction of this program, provide
training and ongoing support to school-based advisors, collect data
to evaluate the success of the program, and build and execute a
growth strategy.-- --Position Summary The Director of Analytics and
Research Operations is responsible for the oversight of rootEd
Missouri's data systems: collection, analysis, and reporting; as
well as leadership of all research projects. This position will
ensure data fidelity and project advancement through identifying
most efficient and impactful data tools for a cross-state
initiative; supporting team and partners on data collection and
reporting, and producing relevant analyses to inform project
operations and strategy.
- Provide leadership and oversight on all program research and
data needs for rootEd Missouri, including establishing and refining
data systems: collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Sharing relevant data to further strategic initiatives in
support of project goals.
- Design and direct analytical studies to support the goals and
functions of rootEd Missouri programs and services.
- Ensure completion of required federal, state and program
reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- Serve as the repository for all rootEd Missouri project and
program specific data.
- Manage creation and maintenance of tools, dashboards, and
reports that meet program stakeholders' needs and facilitate a
data-focused approach across initiative.
- Identify professional development opportunities for project
stakeholders on the use of available research and data.
- Exhibit exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with college policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including attending college
functions, including serving on committees and attending community
- Perform assigned responsibilities, duties, and tasks according
to established practices, procedures, techniques, and standards in
a safe manner and with minimal supervision. Required Knowledge,
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences, Math, Computer
Information Sciences, or a related field from a regionally
accredited institution of higher learning.
- Ability to conduct research, data analysis, and utilize
creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience managing diverse data needs and prioritizing.
- Demonstrated experience with the Microsoft Office software
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Power BI or comparable
business intelligence software.
- Demonstrated experience with statistical analysis.
- At least three years higher education and/or research
- Ability to work well with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills--
- Ability to use information technology for professional
productivity Preferred Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- Earned Master's Degree from a regionally accredited institution
of higher learning.
- Experience managing people or large, multi-stakeholder
- At least five years experience in education-based research
- Experience with statistical analysis software (such as SPSS,
STATA, SAS, or R).
- Experience with relational databases and/or SQL language.
- Experience with Colleague.
- Experience working within a collegiate setting. Physical
Requirements The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and
walk; use hands to finger/touch, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
The employee must be able to move around and about their area, and
operate a computer as needed. Specific vision abilities required by
this job include close vision.-- ***OZARKS TECHNICAL COMMUNITY
COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE COMPANY DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN
NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL
DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION.
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR
OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYOMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS "AT-WILL." THE
AFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE TO REASONABLY
ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS. Advertised: 08 Sep 2021
Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Sep 2021 Central Daylight Time Have a
question? Click here to contact the appropriate team member. Ozarks
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway,
Springfield, MO 65802
Keywords: Ozarks Technical Community College, Springfield , Director - Analytics & Research Operations, Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!