Program Director - Residential Support Services
Company: Behavorial Health Network, Inc
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Are you experienced in supporting people with developmental
disabilities and ready to take your management skills to the next
level? Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals
as a Program Director in the Residential Support Services program
at Behavioral Health Network! **NOTICE** In accordance with the BHN
Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps,
residents and contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no
later than day one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions
will be offered and must be approved prior to starting work. The
same guidelines noted above apply during flu season (defined as
December 1st - through end of flu season as announced by the CDC)
for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy. Additionally, BHN is
a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and
contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products
while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility. Your
experience, knowledge and great skills will support the Residential
Support Services program with the following:
- Striving to provide high quality community based care to all
- Ensuring that the program adheres to regulations and
requirements of licensing bodies and funding sources.
- Identifying staffing needs, recruit, screen, hire, and train
- Providing regular supervision to all staff as needed, addresses
disciplinary issues as needed, and writes annual performance
- Monitoring the accuracy of all staff time sheets on a weekly
basis, and invoices on at least a monthly basis.
- Monitoring all program/client financial records to ensure they
comply with program policy and procedures regarding all financial
records and contract billing requirements.
- Monitoring all personal needs of clients, e.g. clothing,
personal care items, vacation planning, and special staffing needs,
to ensure that all client needs are attended to.
- Ensuring all sites are maintained in compliance with DMR
- Maintaining communication with funding sources or other
contacts, as appropriate.Who are we? In the Residential Support
Services program at BHN, we provide 24-hour staffed residential
services, community day support, individual and family support
services, a social club, and an advocacy program. BHN values the
individuals we serve in shared living and small group homes. Each
person we serve is part of a team that includes family, BHN staff,
and other providers who work together to assess the individual's
needs and goals and then create and maintain a plan reflecting
strengths, capabilities and desires. Behavioral Health Network is a
growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been
providing services to children, adults, families and communities in
Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
available What are we looking for in a Program Director?
- Commitment to consumer empowerment, growth, human rights, and
community integration (required).
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (required); Master's
- At least five years of experience in the human services field
- At least two years of supervisory experience (required).
- Valid driver's license and a reliable car available for working
- Working knowledge of DMR regulations (required).
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems
(required).How do I apply to be a Program Director? If you are
interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at
www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to apply! BHN
maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity and
strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Keywords: Behavorial Health Network, Inc, Springfield , Program Director - Residential Support Services, Executive , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!