Developmental Disabilities Assistant Site Manager- 36
Company: Berkshire County Arc Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Supporting people. Enriching lives.Make a DIFFERENCE for Others,
Yourself, & Your Career!Berkshire County Arc is seeking a
Residential Assistant Site Manager to join our growing team.Tues &
Fri 1p-9p; Wed 9a-5p; Thurs 10a-6p; Sat 7a-3p 40 hrs/wkKey job
- Under the Direction of the Site Manager, the Assistant Site
Manager will assume the role of the Site Manager in their absence
and provide support to individuals in the residence.
- Share in the responsibility of ensuring the implementation of
all support plans related to quality of life plans as outlined in
Individual Support Plans.
- Attend all appropriate meetings; including committees as
- Use of a private automobile for transportation of individuals,
including maintaining valid proof of Driver's License and insurance
is a requirement of this position.
- Ensure that all programming will conform to the goals and
objectives outlined in the Residential Service Plans/Individual
Service Plans.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Maintain accurate and complete records, reports and data
necessary to meet the requirements of BCArc and any certifying or
- Patience and understanding in Supporting people with
developmental disabilities and/or brain injuries.
- Must effectively communicate with other staff, family members,
and Individuals.IND123Certifications. Licenses, Education
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred in a pertinent field or three
- First Aid & CPR certification, and MAP certification.
- Valid driver's license.All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Berkshire County Arc Inc, Springfield , Developmental Disabilities Assistant Site Manager- 36, Executive , Lee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!