Chief Strategy Officer
Company: Ozarks Technical Community College
Posted on: January 11, 2022
As you are fully aware, we are all dealing with the rapidly
developing circumstances surrounding COVID-19. Our College, like
many others, is dealing with changing circumstances and directives
to take proactive steps to protect the health of our students and
employees. We are doing all we can to minimize the risk of COVID-19
exposure to the OTC community. As a result, many hiring processes
have been put on hold or altered, and many processes now include
remote interviews through ZOOM, FYI. Continue to remain up to date
with job postings, notifications, and the status of positions on
hold by visiting jobs.otc.edu and signing up to receive
notifications. If you have any questions you may reach out to HR at
417-447-2635 or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Again, thank you for
your interest in working for OTC and your patience at this time.
Looking for part-time work on campus under our work study program?
Search for positions on campus to be a work study here .
- Director of Strategic Planning & Grant Development Apply now Job
Work type: Springfield Campus
Location: Springfield, MO
Categories: Advancement/OTC Foundation, Full-Time
JOB TITLE: Director of Strategic Planning & Grant Development
DEPARTMENT: -Strategic Planning & Grant Development SALARY RANGE:
$60,000 - $80,000 FLSA: EXEMPT SCHEDULE DETAILS: Full-time/12
month/PSRS Position Summary The Director of Strategic Planning &
Grant Development is responsible for oversight of the Strategic
Planning & Grant Development office operations. Other major
responsibilities include supervising and supporting staff and
collaborating with the Chief Strategy Officer to ensure project
alignment with executive leadership priorities. The Director
provides leadership and vision for the office and proposes new and
innovative ways to continue furthering the mission of the
- Supervise and coordinate a comprehensive grant development
program including grant prospect research and all pre- and
- Develop annual priorities for grant funding opportunities and
- Ensure the timely and accurate submission of all tasks related
to submitting college grant funding proposals, including letters of
inquiry, outlines, proposals, budgets, and grant narratives.
- Ensure annual grant fundraising targets are met through the
development of an annual grant application calendar, submission of
ongoing successful grant applications, and monitoring of project
funding and operational status. -
- Under the direction of the Chief Strategy Officer, facilitate
the college's annual and strategic planning efforts.
- Closely monitor progress of projects under the purview of the
Strategic Planning and Grant Development office including
implementation of the college's CRM software and college planning
and grant development projects.
- In collaboration with the Chief Strategy Officer, provide
leadership and direction for departmental staff.
- Identify and organize professional development opportunities
for Strategic Planning and Grant Development team.
- Work with the Chief Strategy Officer on special projects and
implementation of college priorities as needed.
- Exhibit exemplary attendance and punctuality.
- Comply with college policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including attending college
functions, serving on committees and attending community events. -
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution of
- Three years of leadership and personnel supervision
- Ability to develop, implement, and execute projects with
aggressive deadlines independently.
- Three years of experience in grant writing or strategic
- Demonstrated ability to write in a clear, structured,
articulate, and persuasive manner.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. -
- Ability to use information technology for professional
productivity (such as Microsoft Office Suite). Preferred Knowledge
Skills & Abilities
- Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution of
- Experience with Colleague.
- Experience working within a collegiate setting. PHYSICAL
DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT: -(The conditions herein are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.)
Environment: -Work is performed primarily in a standard office
setting with frequent interruptions and distractions. Requires
extended periods of time viewing computer monitor or standing; may
require adjustment of schedule to include some evening and/or
weekends; may encounter occasional exposure to inclement weather
during travel. - Physical: Primary functions require sufficient
physical ability and mobility to work in an office setting; to
stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; to lift, carry, push,
and/or pull light to moderate amounts of weight; to operate office
equipment requiring repetitive hand movement and fine coordination
including use of a computer keyboard. - ***OZARKS TECHNICAL
COMMUNITY COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE INSTITUTION DESIRES. THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES,
INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE
OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT
CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS
"AT-WILL." THE AFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO
CHANGE TO REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.
Advertised: 07 Sep 2021 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 24 Sep 2021 Central Daylight Time Have a
question? Click here to contact the appropriate team member. Ozarks
1001 E. Chestnut Expressway,
Springfield, MO 65802
Keywords: Ozarks Technical Community College, Springfield , Chief Strategy Officer, Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!