Posted on: January 12, 2022
- Support the day-to-day operations activities of our core Life
New Business organization, delivering tailored, concierge-level
service to aligned field partners.
- Act as liaison between MMFA firm new business staff and
internal teams to drive resolution on all service issues,
escalations and exception requests.
- Develop strong partnerships and relationships with agency new
business staff by facilitating regularly scheduled calls and
maintaining open and consistent lines of communications.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and deliver feedback and
coaching to improve knowledge, experience and ease of doing
- Act as a subject matter expert and steward for core Life New
Business & Operations.
- Partner with Compliance, Field Risk Management and other
business partners on regulatory matters and risk management
escalations impacting our firms.
- Produce and distribute daily, weekly and/or monthly reports and
communications related to our service level expectations and
- Identify gaps in internal processes and procedures and make
recommendations for improvements.
- Consult on escalated support issues and perform root cause
analysis to fully understand and resolve issues.
- Gain a deep understanding of assigned firm business models and
tailor approach to best support them.
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility to work on or support
special projects as needed and by successfully navigating daily
competing priorities.The Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of experience in financial services with strong
knowledge of core life insurance products
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Provides and promotes a best-in-class service experience
- Effectively navigates through an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work quickly and independently with strong attention
to detail and sensitivity to deadlines
- Knowledge of company products and services
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented individual who is capable
of self-managing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced, demanding
- Demonstrates ability to analyze information and use data to
drive key communications and decisions
- Identifies and communicates process improvement ideas with
colleagues that creates efficiency, reduces risk, and/or improves
- Ability to communicate difficult decisions or negotiate with
others to reach mutually beneficial solutions; seeks win-win
solutions without damaging relationships
- Effectively able to collaborate with supporting business areas
to seek options and resolve issues in a timely manner, respectful
- Ability to support team and business coverage needs - notably
around peak business months and commission close dates
- Salary range $55,000 - $75,000 with bonus opportunity
**Commensurate with experience**The Ideal Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- Life case management and/or underwriting experience
- 4+ years of related relationship management experience
MassMutual is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Individual with
Disability/Protected Veteran. We welcome all persons to apply.
Note: Veterans are welcome to apply, regardless of their discharge
Keywords: MassMutual, Springfield , Relationship Manager, Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!