Company: Brock & Company Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Food Service Director - Summer CampFLSA Status: SalariedCOVID
vaccination requiredWage: $1500.00 per week - 12 weeksPOSITION
LOCATED IN BECKET, MA IN THE BEAUTIFUL BERKSHIRES!!!Brock &
Company, Inc. is the premier provider of contract food management
to private and independent schools and corporations throughout the
Mid-Atlantic and New England regions. We aim to deliver outstanding
quality food services exceeding our clients' expectations every
day. With an extensive array of clients, Brock has a formula for
success that is simple. We focus on top quality products combined
with people who have a passion for food and service. Brock provides
a family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization
that is committed to our clients and associates and is always
striving for excellence.As a member of the Brock team, you will
experience a work schedule that allows for a quality of life. Our
food programs are dynamic, the menus cutting edge and creative. We
welcome your input to implement, solve problems, and help drive
these programs to success. You can influence the outcome, and we
will give you the tools to be successful. Our programs have made
significant improvements in the daily work lives of our customers
and clients by providing healthy, nutritious menus at all meals.The
Food Service Director will successfully oversee and manage larger
culinary operations to meet company and client expectations.
Additionally, the Director is responsible for implementing all
company marketing programs, policies and procedures. Candidates for
this position must possess leadership and problem-solving skills as
the position is responsible for team-building, employee development
and performance management. Additionally, the position has
administrative responsibility to include purchasing and inventory
management as well as maintaining budget
- Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for
mutually beneficial business relationship.
- Full compliance with operational fundamentals: managing waste,
standard menus, recipes and ingredients through managing customer
driven menus. Full knowledge and implementation of internal
purchasing standards and expectations. Ensure accuracy of estimated
food consumption for appropriate requisitions and/or food purchase.
Full knowledge and implementation of all applicable food safety
standards and practices.
- Ensure efficient execution and delivery of all food line
products in line with the daily menu. Maintain integrity of Brock
standards; responsible for maintaining food quality of items at all
- Trains and manage culinary and kitchen employees to use best
practice food production techniques.
- Coaches employees by creating a shared understanding about what
needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
- Rewards and recognize employees. Plan and execute team meetings
and daily huddles.
- Complete and maintain all staff records including training
records, shift opening/closing checklists and performance data.
Multi-tasking as well as ability to simplify the agenda for the
team is a must.
- Ensure proper equipment operation and
- Culinary or Hospitality degree preferred/ServSafe certification
- Requires at least 7 years of experience and 3-5 years in a
- Must possess business acumen as the position is responsible for
delivering food and labor targets. Candidate must understand
performance metrics, data, ordering and inventory trends with
consistent focus on budget adherence.
- Leadership skills to ensure culinary production appropriately
connects to the company program and client expectations. Ensures
proper culinary standards and techniques are in place for
preparation of food items, including production, presentation and
- Compliance with ServSafe, occupational and environmental safety
polices in all culinary and kitchen operations. Comply with all
applicable policies, rules and regulations, including but not
limited to those relating to safety, health, wage and hour.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Adhere to client and company protocols related to COVID-19
workplace safety and sanitation standards
- Lifting and moving of food, food containers and other non-food
items weighing 35 pounds from floor position to no higher than
one's own height.Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V Benefits
EligibleBackground Check and Required // Uniforms and Meals
ProvidedPlease respond with resume or letter of intent.PM21
Keywords: Brock & Company Inc., Springfield , Food-Service Director, Executive , Lee, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!