Shift Supervisor - Manager on Duty
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Do you want to be part of a team whose mission is to Create Great
Memories by bringing Family and Friends together? Year after year,
we strive to be the best Friendly's we can be, because we owe it to
our guests, consumers and to our team. We are friendly people! Our
team is filled with great people who are optimistic, fun and always
act with integrity. Be one of those Friendly people who are making
a difference in the business and the communities we serve on a
The Assistant Manager is Responsible and Accountable for:
- As an hourly Assistant Manager, you will ensure great guest
services by overseeing the floor.
- Open restaurant, perform daily inspection of dining area,
kitchen and service counter, verify supplies and prepare for
- Perform assigned operations shift duties in kitchen, dining and
take-out areas as required.
- Transport stock items to the appropriate stage are cooler,
freezer or dry storage as directed.
- Ensure safety regulations, quality standards and customer
satisfaction are achieved.
- Ensuring proper execution of all Friendly's food handling
procedures and recipes, in Compliance with all Daily Operating
- Support the team by working in a production position as
- Manage guest service by greeting assisting guests and
addressing issues and concerned whenever needed and according to
- Open & Closes restaurant, assigns and follows up on opening and
closing Daily Operating procedures and housekeeping job to ensure
cleanliness standards are maintained.
- Ensures all safety, security and sanitation policies are
We are poised for growth and we know that the best is yet to come
for us. As an Employer of Choice, we offer a wealth of
opportunities for career growth within a high-performing and
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome
applications from all qualified candidates .
The health and well-being of our Restaurant Managers and Team
Members is a high priority at Friendly's. We offer competitive
compensation and benefits, and we believe these are key components
of our Restaurant Managers' total rewards and employment
- Half Off - On-Shift Meals
- Discount Program
- Flexible Schedule (Days, Night & Weekends)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Experience: minimum of one (1) year of food service experience.
Must have a proven track record of achieving results and building
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to partner and build relationships while demonstrating
leadership and integrity and promoting team success.
- Must be capable of performing all functions and meeting all
qualifications standards for all hourly positions.
- Knowledge of P.O.S. system and the back office systems to
fulfill management functions.
- Must be able to walk and stand during an entire shift.
- Frequent bending and squatting required.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have basic Math skills.
- Must be able to hear well amongst loud background noise.
- Must be able to perform all job functions safely.
- Must meet the company performance standards for the job.
Friendly`s Restaurant Co, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
committed to compliance with all applicable laws and a workplace
free of discrimination and harassment, with all decisions made
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender
identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state
or local laws. Accommodations are available for applicants with
disabilities. We will provide our full EEO policy upon
Keywords: Friendly's, Springfield , Shift Supervisor - Manager on Duty, Executive , Florence, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!