Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Manage, direct and plan major complex project(s) consisting of one
or more project teams.
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution, management, and
reporting of the project(s), including managing resources, costs,
scope and meeting deadlines according to plan.
- Coordinate, plan, develop and implement business projects and
recommend appropriate strategies, actions, and/or alternatives for
business decisions relative to the projects under area of
responsibility. Responsible for managing, developing and
maintaining integrated detailed project estimates, work plans,
resource plans and control project scope, while ensuring
deliverables are met on time, within budget and on target.
- Communicate any proposed change of planned activities,
schedules, costs, benefits or impacts to sponsor and manage any
change according to approved recommendation.
- Manage vendor relationships and contractual obligations with
all project vendors.
- Identify, document, assign and track project issues through
- Confirm achievement of objectives, verify and document project
results to formalize acceptance of the product of the project by
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Springfield , Project Manager, Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!