Program Director- Opioid Treatment Program
Company: Everest Recovery Centers LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Everest Recovery Centers is a new startup run by seasoned
veterans in the substance abuse treatment field. Our mission is to
provide comprehensive services for persons affected by addiction
through community awareness, quality and holistic clinical services
in an efficient, safe, and fiscally sound environment.
We help people rebuild their self-esteem and reestablish their
roles as productive family members through our services, which
include all three FDA approved medications: methadone,
buprenorphine and naltrexone; diagnostic assessment, relapse
prevention and support groups, addiction education, counseling, and
This is a unique opportunity to help establish a treatment program
from the ground up. This position reports to the CEO and works
collaboratively with a small home office staff in establishing
operations and growing the program.
We are currently seeking a Full time Program Director for our new
facility in Ludlow, MA.
Everest Recovery provides a great benefits package which
- Collaborative, Patient-Centered Culture
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Eleven paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Leave
- Company sponsored life coverage
- 401(k) Retirement plan w/ company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Additional supplemental insurances available as well
- Professional Development
The Everest Recovery Program Director is accountable for overseeing
the clinic. The Program Director provides direction to staff and
operations ensuring the management and execution of all Everest
Recovery deliverables, tangible / intangible. The Program Director
will incorporate the value of culturally competent practice at all
levels of clinical and follow-up intervention. The Program Director
also leads operations to achieve Everest Recovery goals and
Duties and Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Oversee the development and maintenance of all day-to-day
operations of the facility.
- Responsible for program management and statistical evaluation
to maintain patient rights and safety.
- Participate in supervision, professional development, and
on-going training of Everest Recovery staff.
- Responsible for fiscal compliance within the yearly budget
- Oversee and supervise the medication control of the Everest
Recovery clinic. Includes in-house and take-home dosing.
- A Master's Degree OR
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college with a major in
chemical dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing
(with a specialty in nursing/health administration,
nursing/counseling education or a clinical specialty in the human
services), public administration, business management or other
related field and THREE (3) years of experience in a human service
agency, preferably in a drug and alcohol setting, which includes
supervision of others, direct service and program
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible in a busy environment
- Strong Decision-making skills
- Strong Problem-solving skills
Keywords: Everest Recovery Centers LLC, Springfield , Program Director- Opioid Treatment Program, Executive , Ludlow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!