Marketing Project Manager - Bay Path University
Company: Bay Path University
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Location: Longmeadow, MA Category: Administrative / Staff Posted
On: Wed Dec 21 2022 Job Description: JOB SUMMARY:
This position will manage the flow of work to and from our internal
and external creative teams. In addition, lead creative brief
discussions and work processes with cross-functional teams.Create
project schedules and manage multiple deadlines, establish review
and approval processe. Projects include, but are not limited to,
collateral pieces, digital creative, radio and TV spots. In
addition to project managing the creative process for all
enrollment divisions, this position will work closely with our
traditional undergraduate college admissions teams and our
communications team to develop the marketing needs to support each
division's objectives and events.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Meet with teams to gain understanding and alignment around
project scope, foster ideation and creativity in the planning
process, and then drive the execution process so the marketing plan
is clear and on time.
- Work collaboratively to ensure adherence to brand standards &
consistency in the execution of projects.
- Manage external printing, creative and graphic services.
- Manage and execute a wide variety of media advertising
- Work with designers, photographers, videographers and printers
to produce Enrollment Marketing pieces.
- Manage multiple creative projects concurrently with a keen
attention to detail.
- Provide project updates to key stakeholders in an organized and
- Be customer-focused in communications with internal and
- Write and manage bid specifications for projects.
- Manage direct mail campaigns including postage, list
management, fulfillment and status.
- Manage industry information and resources for the enrollment
- Be responsible for business functions, including coordinating
and maintaining the appropriate paperwork, purchase orders,
invoices and marketing budgets as it pertains to University
- Interact with outside vendors and sales personnel and continue
to build their relationships with Bay Path.
- Attend trainings as required.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned by the
University. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience in a
marketing/creative or project management type role.
- Proven ability to manage multiple marketing/creative projects
across a variety of channels/vehicles, with budgets, and deadline
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written and the
ability to build strong and collaborative cross-functional
- Experience managing external vendor resources to deliver
efficient output and results.
- Proven attention to detail skills and organizational
- MS Office and Adobe InDesign required.
- Capable of working with sensitive information with complete
- Ability to travel occasionally to other campus locations as
- Willingness to work a flexible and extended schedule including
weekends and evenings as needed for University events, filming,
- Should be committed to a culture of diversity, equity, respect
and inclusion; demonstrated ability to build working relationships
with people having a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and
experiences different from ones' own.
- Ability to adhere to University policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and
within FERPA guidelines.
- All new employees must complete the FERPA, Anti-Harassment, and
any other required online training within 15 days of
- General knowledge of the University's mission, purpose and
goals and the role this position plays in achieving those
- Must adhere to University COVID-19 testing, symptom tracking
and all other COVID protocols established by the University.
Additional Information:Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and
Bay Path University is a diverse community devoted to proactively
nurturing a campus-wide culture that promotes and ensures equity,
respect, inclusion and safety for all members regardless of race,
color, national origin, age, gender, religion, sexual orientation
and gender identity, socio-economic background, or physical
ability. We are one University that opens our hearts and minds to
conversations, to learning and to creating a community that is
welcoming of all. Regardless of position, it is expected that each
employee will embrace this commitment and demonstrate an attitude
of respect toward and acceptance of all members of our
REMOTE EMPLOYEES: (for employees working remotely only)
As with all positions that involve working remotely, the University
has certain requirements of the employee. It is expected that you
will be operating from your primary residence. The University is
not responsible for supplying or reimbursing you for the purchase
or maintenance of any equipment or supplies needed to complete your
work. You will be responsible for all ongoing operating costs
including but not limited to telephone service fees, Internet fees,
utility costs, homeowner's or renter's insurance and furniture or
equipment purchase or rental fees. You will be responsible for
maintaining and repairing employee-owned telecommuting equipment at
personal expense and on personal time. The University will supply
any necessary software licenses related to this position. Your
technology equipment must support Microsoft Office Suite and allow
you to access email and other documents related to your duties and
responsibilities as assigned by Bay Path University without
As an employee working remotely, you are responsible for setting
aside a space in your home for work and ensuring that it is
ergonomically sound, clean, safe, and free of obstructions and
hazardous materials. You must ensure that your home complies with
all building codes, and health and safety requirements, and that it
is free of hazardous materials.
The University reserves the right to change your remote status upon
a minimum of a 30-day written notice.
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES (REMOTE EMPLOYEES)
The employee is responsible for maintaining and repairing
employee-owned telecommuting equipment at personal expense and on
The employee is responsible for utility costs associated with the
use of the computer or occupation of the home.
Employees who work remotely/telecommuting are responsible for
setting aside a space in their home for work and ensuring that it
is ergonomically sound, clean, safe, and free of obstructions and
hazardous materials. They must ensure that their homes comply with
all building codes, and health and safety requirements, and that
they are free of hazardous materials. The University may verify
that the home office meets these requirements. The employee is
required to notify the Human Resources Office of a change of
residence in advance of the change.
If an employee who is working remotely/telecommuter incurs a
work-related injury while telecommuting, worker's compensation law
and rules apply. Employees must notify their supervisors and Human
Resources immediately and complete all required documents regarding
the injury.Please see job descriptionPI199834067
Keywords: Bay Path University, Springfield , Marketing Project Manager - Bay Path University, Executive , Longmeadow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!