Nurse Manager, CBHC
Company: Behavorial Health Network, Inc
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a
Nurse Manager in the CBHC program at Behavioral Health Network! The
CBHC Nurse Manager works collaboratively with CBHC leadership to
ensure the delivery of quality team-based care. The CBHC Nurse
Manager is responsible for providing supervision to nursing staff
and oversight across CBHC services as needed. The CBHC Nurse
Manager ensures that CBHC program and services are meeting the
medical component requirements. Your experience, knowledge and
great skills will support the CBHC program with the following:
- Filling physician orders administering medications and taking
- Assisting with discharge planning and care coordination.
- Contributing to the comprehensive assessment including
assessment of substance use withdrawal and completion of
standardized assessment tools such as COWS and CIWA.
- Supervising nursing and medical assistant staff to ensure
compliance with CBHC requirements.
- Conducting brief crisis counseling and individualized risk
management/safety planning and psychoeducation.
- Completing all paperwork such as assessments, progress notes,
physician and medication orders in a clear and timely manner
- Identifying, analyzing, and solving problems as they arise in
the delivery of service.
- Maintaining job effectiveness under changing conditions. Who
are we?Community Behavioral Health Center (CBHC) has primary
locations in Westfield and Springfield, with Satellite offices in
Ware, Agawam, and Holyoke. We are a vibrant, collaborative program
which offers co-located mental health and substance abuse treatment
to the community including urgent care, emergency services, peer
supports, care coordination and more using a clinical care team
model. Evidence-based individual and group therapy and psychiatry
are available at both primary CBHC sites and Satellite locations.
In the CBHC, we aim to help people achieve and maintain optimal
real-world functioning and assistance in pursuing life goals and
improving interpersonal relationshipsBehavioral Health Network is a
growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been
providing services to children, adults, families and communities in
Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
Reasons to work with BHN:
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your experience in various health areas at the
- You will have the opportunity to grow within the agency
- You will not be bored with our fast-paced environment
- You will have excellent benefits package & time off benefits
available What are we looking for in a Nurse Manager?Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Current Massachusetts Registered Nurse licensure required.
- Minimum of one year experience with behavioral health client
- Must have basic understanding of mental health issues and
appropriate pharmaceutical and psychoeducational interventions
- Demonstrates the ability to provide high quality
community-based care to all individuals.
- Able to effectively assess and meet/facilitate the medical
needs of individuals.
- Demonstrates cultural competence and ability to work with
challenging and diverse populations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. **NOTICE**In
accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID vaccine policy - all staff,
interns, temps, residents and contractors are required to be fully
vaccinated no later than day one of employment. Medical or
religious exemptions will be offered and must be approved prior to
starting work.The same guidelines noted above apply during flu
season (defined as December 1st - through end of flu season as
announced by the CDC) for BHN's Mandatory Influenza Vaccine
policy.Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco Free workplace. All Staff,
interns, temps, residents and contractors agree not to smell of or
use Tobacco or ENDS products while on paid work time or within
sight of any BHN facility. How do I apply to be a Nurse Manager,
CBHC?If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our
website at www.bhnworks.org and click on "Browse All Jobs" to
apply!BHN maintains its commitment to social justice and diversity
and strongly encourages diverse candidates to apply.
Keywords: Behavorial Health Network, Inc, Springfield , Nurse Manager, CBHC, Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!