Posted on: January 27, 2023
CambrexLocations: Agawam, MassachusettsCategories: Business
OperationsReq ID: 2894The Account Manager will act as a liaison
between the client and the operations team to effectively
communicate expectations & foster relationships. This role will
assist in customer relations and daily activities to effectively
service client accounts & maintain quality service levels.
- Generate technical reviews of proposals, protocols, procedure
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key
personnel in assigned customer accounts to source new diversified
business opportunities using solution selling techniques.
- Manage accounts, contacts and quotes, etc. in the Customer
Relationship Management platforms and keep CRM information
- Communicate effectively with internal personnel, as well as
- Build teamwork within department and all other company
- Represent department and the organization favorably, and in
accordance with established Company standards and associated
attributes at all times.
- Ability to assist in initiating technical proposals within
- Accept, complete and report on special assignments within the
agreed upon timeframe.
- Manage communications surrounding project setup, oversight of
sample receipts, monitoring project status and ensuring that
samples are collected, analyzed, documented and reported in
conformance with client requirements.
- Routinely contact clients to clarify any discrepancies with
received samples, test request forms (TRF), and all associated
documentation needed to ensure expedient sample submission.
- Work directly with Accounts Receivable to ensure timely
payments and to keep accounts current.
- Schedule meetings with the client and Cambrex SME to define
details of the scope of work requested, prepare and send routine
proposals to the client to achieve monthly, quarterly and EOY goals
as defined by Cambrex Management.
- Manage & monitor project schedules and scope of work through
communication with the client, operations and management; may lead
projects based on department need.
- Create, oversee and follow-up with the customer on project
deliverables by communicating and submitting project status reports
to the customer and Cambrex Management to ensure customer
- Responsible for communication of scheduling sample preparation,
analysis activities based on customer's requests and conveying SME
interpretation of data on final reports to customers.
- Follow all policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and
promote cooperation and teamwork among staff.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- You will be required to be on site when requested for Agawam
activities, client meetings, audits, training, etcEducation &
- Associate's degree or High School Diploma with 3+ years of
client services experience, or a Bachelor's degree with 1+ years of
client services experience.Required Knowledge/ Skills/Abilities
- Basic understanding cGMP requirements and scientific
- Understands the importance of following all company SOPs
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Requires intermediate understanding of project management and
client services skills to build and maintain client
- Knowledge of business English, correspondence formats, spelling
and grammar sufficient to proofread materials and to ensure the
accuracy and completeness of written communications
- Good Salesforce experience.
- Basic business acumen
- Detail-oriented, organized and applies effective time
management skills in order to meet all deadlines. Able to
successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks and numerous
projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effectively utilizes Salesforce
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and
Outlook, and Internet with experience working with various
templates and styles.
- Ability to work independently, complete assignments and resolve
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in
writing to all levels of people inside and outside the
organization, including possessing good English speaking skills,
fluency and understandability.
- Understand and maintain confidential nature of customer,
organization and employee information.
- Able to read work-related documents and understand instructions
- Able to understand client services role in current business
model and work with interdependencies of microbiology, analytical
and cleanroom services.
- Communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing
with clients and other employees.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment (FDA/DEA/OSHA) and
strictly follow procedures.
- Ability to clearly and concisely document all work activities
in a timely manner utilizing existing forms and records. Writes
- Perform basic math functions to include product accountability
and material adjustment calculations and rounding. Basic computer
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment.Cambrex
is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and will
consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Cambrex, Springfield , Account Manager, Executive , Agawam, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!