Test Lead AWS SQL Azure Cloud Manager (JN)
Company: ADPI, LLC..
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Tech lead Java, RESTful /API /Microservices MMContract Position (possible Right to Hire)Springfield, MAAuthorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.Basic Requirements:
- 5+ years Tech lead experience with expertise in Java, and developing and managing RESTful API applications, and Microservices with demonstrable production-scale experience.
- Authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Hands on experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure).
- Experience with Microservices architecture and Domain driven design a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to lead or drive a project with sound technical and design skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills, including an ability to anticipate problems and assess risk.
- Excellent mentoring skills and the desire to contribute to efforts beyond the scope of the day-to-day project work.
- Advocate of unit testing, automation and test-driven development, with experience in Selenium, BrowserStack, or other automation tools.
- Detailed understanding of Agile software engineering principles and methodologies.
- 4+ years performing object oriented design and demonstrable experience building backend applications with API services.
- 3+ years' experience of working with container platforms especially with Docker.
- Experience with web service protocols like SOAP, REST, and JSON.
- Strong experience with relational databases, e.g. SQL Server, DB2, or MySQL including database design and tuning query performance.
- Knowledge of build and deployment tools - Maven, NPM, Git, Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS and Shell Scripts, understanding of communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, FTPS etc. Preferred (Nice to have) Qualifications:
- Life Insurance experience is a plus.
- Experience with open source tools.
- Node.js and Springboot experience is a plus Education:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience. Required Skills:
- TEST LEAD
- SQL AZURE
- CLOUD MANAGER Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise on design, implementation, testing, and delivery of high-volume web services.
- Collaborate with product management and the team while analyzing and decomposing complex software features into simpler stories for planning and execution.
- Collaborate with the team to manage and estimate the size and complexity of the features/stories. Perform the technical design, implementation, and testing of feature/stories and commit to what can be accomplished in an iteration.
- Mentor and lead team members in growing technical expertise and adherence to best practices.
- Be the technical leader for product features, responsible for ensuring that development activities are coordinated throughout the development cycle.
- Own system and feature quality throughout the development, testing and deployment phases to ensure quality delivery expectations are met.
- Drive value and build to continuously improve the quality of the team's deliverables.
- Conduct new technology research, proof of concept, and design work that will provide direction for the enhancement of the overall DTC system and products.
- Contribute to software engineering best practices for design, coding standards, performance, security, delivery, continuous improvement, continuous delivery, maintainability and culture.
- Demonstrate ownership of developed components from development through production. - provided by Dice TEST LEAD AWS SQL AZURE CLOUD MANAGER
Keywords: ADPI, LLC.., Springfield , Test Lead AWS SQL Azure Cloud Manager (JN), Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!