Company: PRA USA
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Engineering ManagerSpringfield, MAJob Summary of the Engineering Manager:Engineering Manager with--CNC machine tools experience is required to play a key role in maintaining revision, distribution, and control of CNC/DNC programs for production use for one of our clients in MA. This client is a well brand in--the precision manufacturing industry. If you have Good experience with CNC machine tools, programming and--material properties, and speeds/feeds, then this position is well suited to you.--Responsibilities of the Engineering Manager:
- Provide process engineering support to production and resolve the--issues for--accurate and detailed manufacturing process instructions and feedback
- Prepare and maintain revision/distribution/control of CNC/DNC programs for production use
- Assemble production Travelers, Operation Sheets, and Work Instructions and maintain integrity on controlled documents/Syteline routers.
- Develop tooling/fixturing requirements and raw material/detail listings for all components.
- Own Engineering and Programming responsibilities in contract review and interface with customer engineering.
- Develop robust process around managing Engineering/Programming load for on-time delivery of process or programs to--shop floor, CI projects and shop Floor support --- personally support as needed.
- Provide support in executing engineering/Programming strategy and roadmap
- Develop subject matter expertise in Engineering related Syteline functionality and adherence to Engineering related Kaizen efforts and standard work.
- Build new and edit existing Items and related Bills of Material to ensure system accuracy and shop floor manufacturing processes
- Identify, prioritize, and manage cycle time efforts in support of enterprise wide Cost Out efforts.
- Ensure a manufacturing plan is developed upfront based on capacity and customer lead time requirements.
- Identify, improve, and execute solutions to problem areas and constraints.
- Supervise, support, and contribute to the Engineering/Programming workload by managing, scheduling, and prioritizing the efforts.
- Monitor shop processes and provide corrective action. Qualifications--of the Engineering Manager:
- Bachelors in Engineering. Masters preferred
- MUST HAVE strong knowledge or experience with--CNS machine tools or controls, CNC programming, geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, machine capabilities, material properties and speeds or feeds
- Ability to act or delegate Program Manager responsibilities for Engineering/Programming related NPI launches. Compensation of the Engineering Manager:Salary Range:-- $110000-$140000/year, depending on experienceType:-- DirectLocation: Springfield, MATravel: As and when requiredRelocation assistance: Subject to reviewVisa sponsorship: Subject to reviewKnowledge of the following areas will be helpful - Engineering, Manager, supervisor, CNC, Machine, tool, DNC, control, GDT, "geometric dimensioning-- and tolerancing", programming, BOM, "Bills of Material"
Keywords: PRA USA, Springfield , Engineering Manager, Executive , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!