Registered Nurse PREOP/PACU
Company: Baystate Health
Posted on: January 8, 2021
Req#: R610Category(s): Nursing, Inpatient Direct Care NursesFull
Time / Part Time: Part-TimeShift: SecondPACU- Registered
NurseBaystate Health, western Massachusetts's premier healthcare
provider, and home to Baystate Medical Center (BMC), a Magnet
Hospital for Nursing Excellence seeks a Registered Nurse to join
our PACU. Are you tired of working every other weekend and every
other holiday? Do you have a background in critical care with an
interest in caring for surgical patients in a high acuity, fast
paced, patient focused, and collaborative environment? Here at the
Daly Paranesthesia Unit our highly experienced team prepares and
recovers adult and pediatric patients for the Daly ORs. Our unit
supports the main level 1 trauma OR at Baystate Medical Center
which includes seventeen operating rooms.POSITION HIGHLIGHTS:
- HIGH QUALITY PROGRAM. Baystate Medical Center is known as a
teaching hospital that leads in surgical innovation. We use the
latest minimally invasive procedures and robot-assisted techniques,
and offer a wide range of both general and specialty surgical care.
- PATIENT EXPERIENCE. Work with dedicated professionals committed
to patient centered excellence. Act as an advocate for patients,
families and significant others. Come join a team dedicated to the
culture of safety, shared governance and nursing autonomy.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. Baystate Health is committed to your
professional development. Baystate Health is accredited to provide
continuing education programs for all members of the healthcare
team, including nurses. Enjoy state-of-the-art simulation programs
on campus! TNCC, ACLS, CPR and CPI classes provided. Reimbursement
for AORN certification.
- WORK LIFE BALANCE. We offer nontraditional nursing schedules
with minimal weekends and limited holidays and call!
- COMPETITIVE BENEFITS SALARY AND SO MUCH MORE! Generous
compensation package, CME Allowance and time, high quality, low
cost medical/dental, robust paid time off.REQUIREMENTS:
- Successfully passed Board of Registration in Nursing
Examination and licensed in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Current American Heart Association Health Care Provider CPR
- Experience: Minimum 1 year RN experience required
- Education: ADN required, BSN preferredSchedule:
- We have part time 16 hour and 24 hour shifts
- Limited weekends/holidays/call
- Perianesthesia UnitEducation:Bachelor of Nursing Degree,
Diploma in Nursing: Nursing
(Required)Languages:Certifications:Basic Life Support - American
Heart Association, Certified Registered Nurse - Other, Registered
Nurse - State of MassachusettsWork
Details:Baystate Health is an Equal Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age,
genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Baystate Health, Springfield , Registered Nurse PREOP/PACU, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!