Intake Coordinator - Outpatient Clinic
Company: Gandara Center
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Intake Coordinator We're looking for a candidate for the role of
the Intake Coordinator who will report to the Practice Manager and
receives weekly supervision on a part-time basis. Additionally, the
Intake Coordinator will provide formal and informal reports about
intake utilization and protocols in order to further improve client
access and service quality. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide courteous and timely customer service.
- Adhere to Agency and program policies and procedures.
- Initiate and complete all administrative paperwork included in
the Client Intake Packet.
- Ensure that intake paperwork meets quality assurance standards
[as determined by Division Director or designee] and is prepared
for entry into the client chart.
- Respond to all intake calls and voicemails within two business
- Orient client to service availabilities, rights and
- Ensure client ID is assigned, documented, and entered into any
and all database and relevant systems.
- Provide guidance and incidental ["dotted-line"] supervisor to
any assigned support staff assisting with intake duties.
- Communicate in a timely manner with Practice Manager when
additional resources or support is needed.
- Assist with phone calls and translations as needed.
Required Skills Qualifications/ Job Requisites:
- Minimum HS Diploma/equivalency with business-related course or
- Bilingual: English/Spanish.
- Thorough knowledge of billing practices and managed care
requirements, as they relate to job functions.
- Basic knowledge of scheduling [systems and procedures].
- Must understand the population and information sensitivity
[i.e. HIPAA and privacy laws and regulation], and protocols
required in mental health. Must be bilingual [English/Spanish].
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to your T-Mobile, Verizon and/or Sprint plans
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Gndara
Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse and
preventive services for children, adults and families across the
Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. Founded in the
Hispanic community, we value cultural diversity and strive to
provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse
community.MassLive.com. Keywords: Hospital Admissions Coordinator,
Location: Springfield, MA - 01105
Keywords: Gandara Center, Springfield , Intake Coordinator - Outpatient Clinic, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!