Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Location: Hadley, MA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Radiology Technologist This job will have the following
- Clinical duties are performed in accordance with the
---Clinical Functions by Position--- State document and according
to onsite Provider direction and supervision.
- Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the Provider while
practicing radiation safety precautions to include ALARA.
- Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read,
and report over-read results to providers.
- Retrieve and archive Radiographic Reports.
- Create/Burn CD---s in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- At the direction of the Provider, completes orders per clinical
functions by position. (State applicable)
- Perform detailed and accurate data collection during clinical
intake of patients to include taking and recording vital signs and
patient history. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic
- Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including
but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be
licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
- 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation
in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer
- Ability to accurately perform required x-rays as ordered by the
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety
measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe
- Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org This job and many more are available
through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Keywords: The Judge Group, Springfield , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Hadley, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!