Company: Adecco Medical & Science
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Adecco Medical & Science is looking to recruit a Radiology
Technologist for a highly visible large organization. Please apply
now if you meet the qualifications below. Type: Contract (1
position) - Temporary to Hire! Location: 430 Cooley Street,
Springfield, MA 01128 Dress Code: Navy Blue Scrubs Shift Start/End
Time: 7:45 AM- 8:15 PM plus weekends Responsibilities for the
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and
models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is
clear, well-organized and demonstrates an understanding of audience
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to, make each
customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team member who contributes valuable ideas and
feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing
tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursue activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms
of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Adherence to standards of business conduct and compliance.
- Obtain and maintain certification to perform DOT UDS, BAT, hair
testing, and other occupational health services as assigned.
- Maintain clinical skills and competency for all
- Maintain technical skills and apply new knowledge to position
according to MedExpress policy.
- Maintain knowledge of Medical Terminology and standards of
- Maintain knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to
establish a safe work environment. --- Read and keep up to date on
all ME Communications.
- Complete all assigned training.
- Documentation of competency is required for all role
appropriate procedures, in addition to State specific licensure or
certification as applicable. Center Readiness and Maintenance:
- Maintaining Quality Assurance of the radiology equipment and
completion of Quality Control logs.
- Assist in maintaining all quality control, clinic inspection,
and machine maintenance on a daily basis and report any and all
- Manage inventory of supplies; restock exam/procedure
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies
(i.e. OSHA, CLIA and Department of Health).
- Maintain and comply with all MedExpress, Optum and Urgent Care
Accreditation site assessment requirements.
- Maintain clinical supplies and equipment and ensure proper
storage of biohazards.
- Prepare patient rooms, set up instruments and equipment
according to protocol.
- Clean exam/procedure rooms, instruments and equipment between
patient visits to maintain infection control.
- Clean according to scheduled maintenance program and keeping
- Work collaboratively with Area Clinical Leadership to complete
administrative assignments, as time allows and knowledge base
supports, such as chart audits, supply inventory, quality assurance
assessment, etc. Qualifications for the Radiology Technologist
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic
- Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including
but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be
licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
- 2 years clinical experience in related field preferred.
- Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation
in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System and basic computer
- Ability to accurately perform required x-rays as ordered by the
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety
measures, common safety hazards and precautions to establish a safe
- Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and
- Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections
experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations
including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in
clinical management settings.
- Required to maintain CEU/ CMEs as applicable for
- Strong commitment to customer service and excellence in
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in
- Working Relationships: --- Clinical Operations Managers and
Directors. --- Center Manager, center staffed based team-members
including providers and non-providers. --- Administrative clinical
partners. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: recommendations
through its Chief Medical Officer for the Private Office Patient
- Clinical duties are performed in accordance with the Clinical
Functions by Position State document and according to onsite
Provider direction and supervision.
- Perform accurate x-rays as ordered by the Provider while
practicing radiation safety precautions to include ALARA.
- Prepare and transmit images to the Radiologist for over-read,
and report over-read results to providers.
- Retrieve and archive Radiographic Reports.
- Create/Burn CDs in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- At the direction of the Provider, completes orders per clinical
functions by position. (State applicable)
- Perform detailed and accurate data collection during clinical
intake of patients to include taking and recording vital signs and
- Assist patients as needed with walking, transfer, specimen
collection, exam prep, etc.
- Complete occupational health testing including such services as
urine drug screens, breath alcohol testing, hair testing and
- Apply the use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths
and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions and approaches
- Ensure the well-being of patients and for providing a positive,
supportive environment for patients and other staff.
- Complete patient referrals daily.
- Proper, concise and complete EMR documentation and paper-based
documentation for all assessments and procedures.
- Comply with and follow policies and procedures as outlined by
- Maintains HIPAA at all times.
- Other duties as assigned such as new models of care and new
types of procedures, etc. Why work for Adecco?
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits Click on "Apply"
now to be considered for this Radiology Technologist today!
IMPORTANT: This job is posted by Adecco's Medical and Science
division, not your local Adecco Branch Office. "This particular
client is requiring that all new hires show proof of vaccination.
However, accommodations will be made for those with disabilities or
religious reasons who cannot obtain a vaccine." For opportunities
available at Adecco Medical and Science go to
www.adeccousa.com/industries/medical-and-science Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco Medical & Science, Springfield , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!