Speech Language Pathologist Per Diem
Company: Vero Health Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Evaluates and treats residents and patients with temporary or
long-term speech, hearing, swallowing, and cognitive disabilities
in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Screens and evaluates resident and develops appropriate care
- Under a physician's direction, provides direct resident
treatment based on established plan of care.
- Plans, directs, or conducts rehabilitative treatment programs
to restore communicative efficiency of individuals with
communication and/or swallowing or cognitive problems.
- Administers, scores, and interprets specialized hearing and
- Instructs residents, families, and caregivers to monitor speech
and provide ways to practice new skills.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Maintains patient records in an accurate and timely
- Devises special tools and treatments for the specific needs of
- Licensed in Speech Language Pathology as required by state
Vero Health Care requires evidence of COVID-19 vaccination for all
Vero personnel and affiliates who will be present at a facility.
Religious and medical exemptions will be provided in accordance
with applicable federal and state laws.
Vero Health Care is an equal employment opportunity employer. All
employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and
competence and not influenced or affected by race, color, religion,
age, gender, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military
status, veterans status, disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristics protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Vero Health Care, Springfield , Speech Language Pathologist Per Diem, Healthcare , Hampden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!