Director of Nursing Home Health RN Registered Nurse
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Ludlow MA office
Job Location: Ludlow, MA
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Job Location: Ludlow, MA
As Branch Director, you supervise the clinical operations of your
team of field staff and report directly to the Agency
Administrator. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and
possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
You will need to understand the issues related to the delivery of
home health care services and be able to problem solve. Previous
home health and management experience will serve you well in this
rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare
guidelines is most helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care
on a daily basis.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which
the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience
within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Springfield , Director of Nursing Home Health RN Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Ludlow, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!