Behavioral Health Crisis Clinician - Hospital
Company: Behavorial Health Network, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are an amazing service provider and are ready for you
next lifesaving experience then keep reading because this is for
you!! Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as
a Crisis Clinician at Behavioral Health Network! Your experience,
knowledge and great skills will support the Crisis Program with the
- perform mental health intakes and health assessments to adults,
youth and their families in order to determine their treatment
- perform assessments in hospital settings
- participate in providing ESP services and in solving insurance
problems for individuals servedReasons to work with Crisis:
- Flexible scheduling. We have full time and part time positions.
All shifts available.
- Great team environment
- Comprehensive new hiring training
- Clinical supervision available/provided for license eligible
- Sign on bonus for all full time positions
- Professional growth opportunities
- Work with diverse staff and people served
- Work with an agency who does amazing things for others
- You will be able to change a person's life
- You will expand your working relationship with treatment
- Excellent benefits package & time off benefits availableWho are
we? BHN's Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to
individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health
crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile
basis, including home and community-based settings or in an
emergency department when needed. Behavioral Health Network is a
growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been
providing services to children, adults, families and communities in
Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive,
outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering
high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people
of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities. What
are we looking for in a Crisis Clinician?
- Graduate of Clinical Master's program (required).
- License eligible (required).
- Licensed- LICSW, LCSW, LMHC (preferred)
- Reliable transportation during each shift to provide community
based services (required). .
- Familiarity with the DSM V (required)
- Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model,
specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Strong motivational interviewing & listening
- Strong documentation skills (required)
- Familiarity with internet, word processing and email
systems.**NOTICE** In accordance with the BHN Mandatory COVID
vaccine policy - all staff, interns, temps, residents and
contractors are required to be fully vaccinated no later than day
one of employment. Medical or religious exemptions will be offered
and must be approved prior to starting work. The same guidelines
noted above apply during flu season (defined as December 1st -
through end of flu season as announced by the CDC) for BHN's
Mandatory Influenza Vaccine policy. Additionally, BHN is a Tobacco
Free workplace. All Staff, interns, temps, residents and
contractors agree not to smell of or use Tobacco or ENDS products
while on paid work time or within sight of any BHN facility. How to
apply to be a Crisis Clinician? If you are interested in this
opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click
on "Browse All Jobs" to apply! BHN maintains its commitment to
social justice & diversity and strongly encourages diverse
candidates to apply. Job Requirements: -Recruiter Contact
Keywords: Behavorial Health Network, Inc, Springfield , Behavioral Health Crisis Clinician - Hospital, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!