HHA // CNA // PCA : All Shifts Available!
Company: O'Connell Care at Home
Location: West Springfield
Posted on: May 11, 2022
APPLY TODAY! OUR WESTFIELD,SPRINGFIELD,AND HOLYOKE OFFICES ARE
LOOKING FOR HELP IMMEDIATELY.WE CAN HIRE QUICKLY, ENSURE YOUR
SAFETY AND WE PAY WEEKLY!
- Candidates are required to have their own personal vehicle and
valid drivers license.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Reliable cell phone and email is a must.Looking for Certified
Home Health Aides, CNAs, and Homemakers for weekday, evening, and
weekend home care services.** Please note: All employees of
O'Connell Care at Home must be fully vaccinated**Job duties
include, but are not limited to, assisting clients with:
- Medication Reminders
- Grocery Shopping
- CompanionshipNot trained on some of the duties listed above?
Don't worry we offer FREE training and certification courses for
all O'Connell employees! All training happens in-house in
collaboration with our training coordinator and dedicated Nursing
team.Additional Benefits Include:
- Work available immediately!
- Full and Part Time hours available!
- Flexible scheduling!
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance when eligibility
requirements are met.
- Offices located right in your own community!
- Fun, family-oriented culture.
- Dedicated Nurse for each office.
- FREE TRAINING! Certification and in-services, all provided
in-house by the O'Connell's training and Nursing
teamwww.oconnellcares.com"O'Connell Care at Home does not
discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin,
political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status,
disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee
organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or
other non-merit factor. All employment is decided on the basis of
qualifications, merit, and business need.
Keywords: O'Connell Care at Home, Springfield , HHA // CNA // PCA : All Shifts Available!, Healthcare , West Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!