LPN Charge Nurse
Company: MissionCare at Holyoke
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Summary:We are on a Mission to Care for underserved populations.
We have a team of highly skilled professionals, not only in
nursing, in every department of the building. This is a truly
unique factility and unlike any facility you have seen in the area.
It would be our pleasure to introduce you to our facility and show
you our Mission.Primary responsibilities of the Charge Nurse
include providing medication administration, treatments, and
assistance with activities of daily living for facility
- Plans and implements the optimal achievable quality of care
rendered to each resident on the assigned Unit
- The Charge Nurse shall coordinate, assign, direct and
prioritize the work of other staff members (primarily CNAs) in
order to ensure the efficient operation of the nursing unit. .
- Makes independent decisions relevant to nursing care which are
required and delivered to each resident as per the nursing
assignments. Collaborates with RN Supervisor as relevant decisions
are required, in a timely manner.
- Documents change in patient's condition, new orders received,
unusual occurrences and report of incidents including employee
injuries. Reports unusual occurrences to the RN
- A current, unencumbered MA nursing license is required
- Experience in long term care in a skilled nursing facility or
correctional facility preferred -
- Experience in rehabilitation or behavioral health is a
- Proficiency in English, including speaking, reading, and
- EMR experience preferredCompensation & Benefits:
- Top Health Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and so much
- Shift Differentials
- Bonus Pay (for those that qualify)
- Paid Holidays
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Keywords: MissionCare at Holyoke, Springfield , LPN Charge Nurse, Healthcare , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!