Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Vantage of Hampden
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Vantage Care ( formerly Vero)Perfect Attendance BonusExcellent
benefits!Job detailsJob TypeFull-timeFull Job
DescriptionC.N.A.Purpose of Job PositionThe primary purpose of this
position is to provide each of your assigned residents with routine
daily nursing care and services in accordance with the resident's
assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your
supervisors.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in and receive the nursing report upon reporting
- Assist residents with daily dental and mouth care (i.e.,
brushing teeth/dentures, oral hygiene, special mouth care,
- Assist residents with bath functions (i.e., bed bath, tub or
shower bath, etc.) as directed.
- Assist residents with dressing/undressing as necessary.
- Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning, and
transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs,
wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Record all entries on flow sheets, notes, charts, etc., in an
informative and descriptive manner.
- Report all changes in the resident's condition to the Nurse
Supervisor/Charge Nurse as soon as practical.
- Report all accidents and incidents you observe on the shift
that they occur.
- Ensure that the resident's room is ready for receiving the
resident (i.e., bed made, name tags up, admission kit available,
- Follow work assignments, and/or work schedules in completing
and performing your assigned tasks.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other
facility personnel to ensure that nursing services can be
adequately maintained to meet the needs of the
residents.Requirements for Consideration
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant License for
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior
attention to detail
- Strong English Language communication skills
- A passion for caring for the elderly
- A flexible schedule and a willingness to help the team
- Ask us about our shift differential!Benefits:
- Paid Sick Time
- VisionVantage Health Care requires evidence of COVID-19
vaccination for all Vantage personnel and affiliates who will be
present at a facility. Religious and medical exemptions will be
provided in accordance with applicable federal and state
laws.Vantage Health Care is an equal employment opportunity
employer. All employment decisions are based on merit,
qualifications, and competence and not influenced or affected by
race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, ancestry,
marital status, military status, veterans' status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristics protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Vantage of Hampden, Springfield , Certified Nursing Assistant, Healthcare , Hampden, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!