Company: Community Health Program Inc
Location: Great Barrington
Posted on: May 16, 2022
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Community Health Programs is a network of health centers and caring
professionals that provide outstanding primary and preventive care
for patients of all ages. What's truly unique to CHP is our broad
spectrum of support services that extend beyond medical and dental
issues to strengthen families and improve children's well-being.
The region is a federally designated rural community and a
Medically Underserved Population Area.
Community Health Programs embraces its role as a nonprofit health
care provider and community partner. We are a leader in the
communities we serve by providing high quality healthcare, dental
services, wellness education and family support services. CHP
outreach provides free health screenings, insurance enrollment
assistance as well as information so people can learn how to take
better care of themselves and their families.
The Physicianwill join a dedicated team of healthcare providers and
will provide comprehensive and continuing care. This will include
routine and emergency clinic care, support of health promotion and
preventative medicine. This person will support CHP's mission,
vision, and values and will adhere to compliance protocols as well
as CHP's policies and procedures.
Physician Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide comprehensive ambulatory gynecology/obstetric medical
- Participate in the practice call schedule
- Maintain board certification
- Maintain all other required certifications including BLS and
- Maintain patient medical records within the electronic health
record in a timely fashion
- Submit patient charges in a timely fashion
- Support the mission, vision and values of CHP
- Be a community ambassador for CHP
- Abide by all human resource policies including those pertaining
to professional behavior
- Participate in practice and organizational meetings and events
in a positive, collaborative, and supportive manner
- Be a supportive and collaborative practice partner
- Provide constructive guidance and feedback to colleagues and
- Participate in the peer review program
- Supervise colleagues as needed
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should
demonstrate the following competencies:
- Subject Matter Expert:
- Is a subject matter expert and keeps knowledge current by
attending required trainings and meetings.
- Knowledge of and respect for HIPAA regulations.
- Develops innovative approaches and ideas.
- Business Acumen:
- Understands business implications of decisions; Aligns work
with strategic goals.
- Sets and achieves challenging goals.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities.
- Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views.
- Gives and welcomes feedback.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills:
- Highest degree of professionalism and ethics:
- Handles issues with tact and diplomacy.
- Reacts well under pressure; Accepts responsibility for own
- Upholds organizational values
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets
- Takes initiative, follows through, and manages different tasks
with quick turn-around time.
- Works well under pressure, and with minimal supervision.
- Organizational skills:
- Follows CHP policies and procedures.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills:
- Prepares and presents statistical and other reports oral or
written as required.
Essential Skills and Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school
- Completion of an accredited residency
- Licensing through the USMLE
- Active and unrestricted Massachusetts medical license
- Specialty board certification or obtaining such within one year
- Prefer previous practice experience of 3 or more years
- Prefer bilingual in English and Spanish
- See ADA form
LOCATION MA, great barrington, Great Barrington Health Center
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Community Health Program Inc, Springfield , Physician, Healthcare , Great Barrington, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!