Company: Summit Careers Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking experienced medical assistants for
a client in Springfield, MA.Responsibilities of the medical
- Interview patients, measure vital signs (i.e., pulse rate,
temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height).
- Might draw and collect blood samples from patients and prepare
specimens for laboratory analysis.
- Assist provider with or perform testing as directed.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Follow up with patient providing educational resources,
appointment information, and referrals.
- Ensure that patients' records are accurately
documented.Requirements of the medical assistant:
- Must be certified or registered in Massachusetts
- GED or HiSET (Required)
- Speaks English (another language spoken is a plus)
- 2 years of past experience as a medical assistant
- Works well independently, as well as part of a
- BLS (AHA only)
- Medical Assistant Certification**Must be able to provide your
vaccination history and two professional references.**DO NOT MISS
THIS OPPORTUNITY! APPLY TODAY!
Keywords: Summit Careers Inc, Springfield , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!