Company: Proxsys Rx - MA LLC
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Description:ProxsysRx pharmacies are retail in nature, but also
offer interesting differences from a typical retail setting with
our bedside medication delivery program (Meds to Beds). We are
currently recruiting for a MA State Registered Pharmacy Technician
for HMC Pharmacy in Holyoke, MA. This opportunity is perfect for an
experienced pharmacy technician who enjoys interacting with their
patients and who is looking to broaden their pharmacy
- Strong knowledge for adjudicating claims and filling
- Accept written prescriptions or refill requests from patients
and evaluating information for completeness and accuracy.
- Record medical histories while maintaining confidentially and
compliance with HIPPA regulations.
- Deliver quality customer service to patients, responding to
inquiries, questions, or requests.
- Select and count appropriate medication, place in appropriate
container, create pharmacy label, and places completed prescription
in area for pharmacist to verify.
- Participate in inventory audits and purchasing of medications
and pharmacy supplies.Benefits
- Day shift hours. Closed on weekends.
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company paid short term and long term disability.
- Company paid employee life insurance.
- 401(k) with company matching contributions.Requirements:
- MA state registered pharmacy technician.
- In good standing with the Massachusetts state pharmacy
- Two or more years of pharmacy tech experience
- A passion for outstanding customer service, professionalism,
- Strong communication skills
Keywords: Proxsys Rx - MA LLC, Springfield , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Holyoke, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!