RN, Endocrinology Practice - Per Diem
Company: Baystate Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Category(s): Nursing, Ambulatory Direct Care Nurses
Full Time / Part Time: Per Diem
Shift: FirstJob DescriptionBaystate Health, western Massachusetts's
premier healthcare provider, and home to Baystate Medical Practices
is looking for a experienced Registered Nurse to join our
- Functions independently to assess develop and implement plan of
care for complex patients including medical and/or psychosocial
- Provides independent quality triage and patient care utilizing
strong assessment skills, point of care testing and quality
- Establishes plan of care, sets priorities and implements the
plan of care with patient/family and team/provider input.
- Builds on knowledge and experience to include more diagnoses
and complicated medical patients.
- Triages and coordinates patient care ensuring access to care
and patient success.
- Promotes health and wellness for individuals and groups of
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to acute and chronic disease
- Demonstrates respect and advocates for the patient's rights,
values and belief systems.
- Develops patient trust and engages the patient/ family in care
and treatment. Understands social and cultural differences that
might impede patient careWhat you will need:
- Massachusetts license as an RN and CPR certified.
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing experience
- Experience in practice specialty or related nursing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & handle multiple
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal
- Must have competency in delivering exceptional nursing care and
have proven success in partnering with both physicians and
- Per Diem Monday - Friday
- 3300 Main StreetYou Belong At BaystateAt Baystate Health we
know that treating one another with dignity and equity is what
elevates respect for our patients and staff. It makes us not just
an organization, but also a community where you belong. It is how
we advance the care and enhance the lives of all people.DIVERSE
TEAMS. DIVERSE PATIENTS. DIVERSE LOCATIONS.Education:Diploma in
Nursing (Required)Certifications:Basic Life Support - American
Heart Association, Registered Nurse - State of MassachusettsEqual
Employment Opportunity EmployerBaystate Health is an Equal
Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Baystate Health, Springfield , RN, Endocrinology Practice - Per Diem, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!