VNA Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Cooley Dickinson VNA & Hospice (CDV)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Provide professional nursing care under the direction of a RN Case
Manager and/ or the Clinical Manager.
- Provide skilled nursing visits for patients as directed by the
plan of care developed by the RN Case Manager. - Follow the care
plan interventions established by the Case Manager.
- Recognize and report changes in patient condition to the RN
Case Manager and/ or the Clinical Manager as directed.
- Communicate information on a timely basis, consistent with
policy of the VNA & Hospice of Cooley Dickinson (Agency) and
urgency of the situation.
- Provide care within the scope of clinical practice and level of
competency (see competency policy/procedure) including assessment
of patient status, physical, psychological, and environmental;
medication monitoring and administration; patient/family teaching;
- Perform skilled nursing services in homes, schools, clinics and
other community settings.
- Provide on-call support for patients based on needs of the
Agency. - Rotate to weekends, evenings and holidays to maintain
Consistently demonstrate competency with nursing skills according
to the legal scope of practice and Agency policies and
- Graduate of an approved, accredited school of professional
nursing required. - Current licensure to practice as a Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- -Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Preference will be given to applicants with one (1) year
experience in a home care/hospice setting or equivalent experience
required. - Demonstrated knowledge of hom
- -health regulatory and reimbursement requirements required.
- Demonstrated good written and verbal communication and
interpersonal skills required. - Demonstrated strong organizational
and time management skills required.
- Current driver's license, good driving record and reliable
It is the policy of Cooley Dickinson Health Care to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, Cooley Dickinson Health Care will provide reasonable
accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Cooley Dickinson Health Care embraces diverse skills, perspectives
and ideas, and encourages people of color, veterans, people with
disabilities, LGBTQ candidates, and people from other
underrepresented groups to apply.
Primary Location MA-Northampton-CDV VNA of Cooley DickinsonWork
Locations CDV VNA of Cooley Dickinson 168 Industrial Drive
Northampton 01060Job Licensed Practical NurseOrganization Cooley
Dickinson VNA & Hospice (CDV)Schedule Full-timeStandard Hours
40Shift Day JobEmployee RegularJob Posting May 31, 2022
Keywords: Cooley Dickinson VNA & Hospice (CDV), Springfield , VNA Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Hatfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!