Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - LPTA - Acute Care - Full Time
Company: McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center
Posted on: May 26, 2023
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - LPTA - Acute Care - Full
- As defined by the Oregon Administrative Rules 848-10-045 -
"Physical Therapy Assistant" is defined as a person who assists a
physical therapist in the administration of physical therapy.
- The physical therapist assistant's function is to assist the
physical therapist in patient-related activities and to perform
delegated procedures that are commensurate with the physical
therapist assistant's education and training.
- The physical therapist assistant carries out designated tasks
that are required for the operation of the service.
- The extent to which the physical therapist assistant will
participate in the following activities will be dependent upon the
organization, structure and size of the physical therapy service
and upon the health needs of the individual patient:
- functions as a participating team member who contributes to
total patient care;
- assists the physical therapists in carrying out complex
procedures and programs;
- performs routine treatment procedures in accordance with
- observes, records and reports to the physical therapist the
conditions, reactions and responses related to assigned duties.
- Current licensure in the State of Oregon as a Physical Therapy
- Current BLS certification required.
Hourly Base Rate: $23.84 - $36.06
Hours Per Week: 40, W-Sa
Date Posted: 11/3/2022
Keywords: McKenzie-Willamette Medical Center, Springfield , Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant - LPTA - Acute Care - Full Time, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...