Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 14, 2018
MedPro Healthcare Staffing, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Medical Assistant for a contract with one of our top healthcare clients.Benefits of being a MedPro Employee
- The MedPro Experience program - we embrace and celebrate all our healthcare professionals!
- Immediate access to the industry's best recruiters and healthcare facilities
- Flexible scheduling around your needs
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance benefits from Aetna
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Full travel reimbursement
- Licensure assistance and reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Referral BonusDuties & ResponsibilitiesThe Medical Assistant participates in the care of the patient, under the direct supervision of the Physician and in collaboration with the healthcare team.
- Collect patient information and assessment data.
- Obtain and record patient's vital signs.
- Monitor patient status recognizing and reporting abnormal findings or changes in condition.
- Organizes patient care activities based on assessment findings.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional manner.
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence, which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality patient care.
- Promotes and maintains a safe work environment for both staff and customers, incorporating national patient safety initiatives.Requirements:
- Medical Assistant Certificate from an accredited school.
- Two years of Medical Assistant experience preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer that maintains a policy of non-discrimination with respect to all employees and applicants for employment. Employment decisions, subject to the legitimate business requirements of MedPro or its clients, are based solely on the individual's qualifications, merit and performance without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, MA
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Springfield , Medical Assistant, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!