Dental Hygienist - Baystate Dental
Company: Dental Care Alliance
Posted on: October 10, 2018
OverviewSince 1983, our multi-specialty practice has provided comprehensive family dental care to adults and children over the age of three. Baystate Dental is seeking 2 full-time Dental Hygienists to work in our affiliate office, Baystate Dental. The Dental Hygienist we hire must have an active Hygienist license, x-ray license, and a local anesthesia license, all in the state of Massachusetts. Recent grads are welcome to apply. The Dental Receptionists hired for these positions will spend the first 2 weeks traveling daily to our office in Springfield for training, and will then be placed in of the three offices: West Springfield, Wilbraham, or North Hampton. Baystate Dental is expanding and we want you on our team! We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!ResponsibilitiesEssential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required QualificationsDesired Skills:
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license for MA.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local anesthesia license required
- X-ray license required Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few Baystate Dental of Springfield is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA). As one of the country's largest and oldest dental support organizations, DCA supports more than 265 affiliated practices in 13 states, encompassing all facets of general dentistry and all recognized dental specialties. As a result, DCA offers dental professionals groundbreaking career and affiliation opportunities. Established in 1991 by Dr. Steven R. Matzkin, Dental Care Alliance's success is the result of our unwavering commitment to improving the wellbeing of patients, dentists, and dental professionals through innovative and proven practice-support solutions. Through years of combined industry expertise, economies of scale and centralized administration, DCA provides affiliated practices with substantial savings in supplies, increased services and effective marketing. DCA Mission We improve the practice of dentistry by partnering and supporting our dental professionals, so they can create a lifetime of healthy smiles for their patients. DCA Vision To be the trusted partner of choice for the industry's best dental professionals. DCA Values - USMILE Unleash Career Potential-of our employees and partners Service Excellence-to our professionals, patients and families Meaningful Contribution-all can make a difference Integrity First-in all we do Leadership-in our field and we assume accountability Excellence in Action-we are committed to get the job done Our mission, vision and values are a vital part of our everyday interactions with all employees, and most importantly, with patients and families. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information. Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.
Keywords: Dental Care Alliance, Springfield , Dental Hygienist - Baystate Dental, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!