Company: Beacon ABA Services
Posted on: March 15, 2019
Company DescriptionBeacon ABA Services, Inc. is a private group practice of behavior analysts and behavioral therapists organized to provide intensive behavioral services to individuals with developmental disabilities. The practice specializes in providing evidence-based treatment interventions to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).Job DescriptionThe Beacon Assessment Center, a program of Beacon ABA Services, specializes in assessing children with developmental, learning and behavior challenges.
Our team of licensed psychologists and speech language pathologists provide clinical services to children in satellite offices across Massachusetts.
We are seeking a Licensed Psychologist with experience in early diagnostic testing for autism or pediatric neuropsychology. They will also be responsible for participation in multi-disciplinary assessments and clinical treatment teams.
Immediate need for our Assessment Center in Western, MA!
- Conducting Early Intervention Diagnostic Evaluations
- Completing neurodevelopmental and neuropsychological evaluations
- Participate in multidisciplinary integrated assessments with speech pathologists and behavior specialists
- Providing Educational Assessment and Clinical Consultation
- PhD/PsyD in Clinical Psychology or related field
- Active Massachusetts License in Psychology
- Two (2) years of combined post-doctoral experience relative to psychological assessment, or pediatric neuropsychology
- Experience with diagnostic evaluations for children with Autism as well as previous ADOS-2 training strongly preferred
Additional InformationPlease visit our website at www.beaconassessmentcenter.com to learn more about our organization!
Apply now by clicking on "I'm Interested"!
Selection for employment is made regardless of race, color,religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, handicap, genetic information, someone who is a member of, applies to perform, or has an obligation to perform, service in a uniformed military service of the United States, including the National Guard, on the basis of that membership, application or obligation; veteran status, or any other bases protected by law.
Keywords: Beacon ABA Services, Springfield , Licensed Psychologist, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!