Per Diem Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: KINDRED AT HOME
Posted on: August 16, 2019
I believe that better care begins at home.
Compassionate care, uncompromising service and clinical excellence
- that's what our patients have come to expect from our clinicians.
Kindred at Home, a division of Kindred Healthcare Inc., is the
nation's leading provider of comprehensive home health, hospice,
and non-medical home care services.
Kindred at Home, and its affiliates, delivers compassionate,
high-quality care to patients and clients in their homes or places
of residence, including non-medical personal assistance, skilled
nursing and rehabilitation and hospice and palliative care. Our
caregivers focus on each unique patient to deliver the appropriate
care and emotional support to our patients and their families.
I believe in working for a company that cares as much as I do.
We offer a unique employment package that includes:
- Unprecedented opportunities for career growth.
- Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and
- Innovative specialties with cutting-edge training and
I believe my work is my calling.
As a Home Health LPN, you will:
- Provide professional nursing services under the direction of a
RN in compliance with the state's Nurse Practice Act, any
applicable licensure/certification requirement, applicable
healthcare standards, governmental laws and regulations, and
Gentiva Health Services policies and procedures.
- Provide skilled nursing interventions in the treatment of the
patient/clients illness, rehabilitative needs and preventative
care. Utilize a holistic approach in the provision of problem
specific therapeutic interventions, teaching and training
activities in accordance with the plan of care.
- Apply knowledge and skills in accordance with accepted
standards of clinical practice to facilitate problem resolution and
achieve individualized patient goals and outcomes.
- Confer with the RN Supervisor regarding needed changes in the
Plan of Treatment. Accept verbal orders from physician were
permitted by state law/regulations/Nurse Practice Act and
communicate these orders to the RN Supervisor.
- Utilize a systematic, individualized goal/outcome driven
approach in implementing the nursing plan of care.
- Maintain contact with patients, physicians, clinical
manager(s), other members of the healthcare team in a timely manner
regarding patient/family needs and status changes. Participate in
care coordination activities and discharge planning as
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct in
relation to information that is confidential in nature. Share
information only when the recipient's right to access is clearly
established and the sharing of such information is dearly in the
best interests of the patient.
- Appropriately communicate to ensure adherence to professional
standards in the provision of and availability of supplies,
materials and equipment needed to safely and effectively implement
the plan of care.
- Prepare, submit and maintain documentation as required by the
Company and/or facility. Visit/shift notes documented on day
services are rendered.
- Graduate of an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing Program or
accredited School of Vocational Nursing.
- Current nursing license in the practicing state.
- Valid drivers license, auto insurance and reliable
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience as an LPN/LVN in a clinical setting,
preferably in a home health or hospice setting.
Required ExperienceAll qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national
Keywords: KINDRED AT HOME, Springfield , Per Diem Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Springfield, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!